I'm not here to complain.

Lbound2

Recently, i've been getting blown up as a loader, do I talk to my union about that? I'd like some help, as it's getting too hectic on my own.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You're just going to have to develop a routine that minimizes the impact of having more flo to deal with. Generally with these jobs inside, the laziest approach is also the quickest/safest.

Your options at the surface are basically to let things pass you.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Find one speed and work that speed.

If the conditions are unsafe, leave your work area and tell your supervisor and steward and do not return until you have egress and so on. Never work unsafe but you don't want to pull intentional slowdowns, either.

Rinse/repeat 1000x

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Usually takes me 45-60 minutes to load my truck. center manager has told me I only get 1/2 hour to do it.
Asked him how should I sheet the remaining parcels and he shut his pie hole.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Recently, i've been getting blown up as a loader, do I talk to my union about that? I'd like some help, as it's getting too hectic on my own.
hayzuse.gif

Daf

I've been slacking on purpose so I can get the help I deserve, is this my only solution?
Don’t be slacking on purpose. You need to find a nice steady pace, do a good job building your tiers. Enough you can take some pride in what you are doing. And ignore the supervisors yelling to hurry up. Keep your pace no matter what. Otherwise you burn out.