I'm not sure why one decides to be a supervisor if they're not happy

possibleparrot381

We got one who's always crying about his stupid numbers and blaming us for why he gets yelled at all the time. Then if you dare mention what the contract says to do he acts like you just kicked his dog lmao why do this job if you're so unhappy about it??

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Because I think a lot of people go into it thinking they will be making more money, less work, and also moving up in the company. Until it’s 6 years later and they’re still a pt supervisor. That just my observation from my hub. I’m sure it’s like this at other ones to.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
We got one who's always crying about his stupid numbers and blaming us for why he gets yelled at all the time. Then if you dare mention what the contract says to do he acts like you just kicked his dog lmao why do this job if you're so unhappy about it??
They hear about how above FT makes real dosh, but don't realize they're condemned to being a floor b for numbers.

AND ALWAYS FILE FOR HARASSMENT AND NO NAME TAG (AND SCAB WORK IF HE DARES)

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I imagine some go into PT supervision thinking they can change things but most of them do it because they can't hack doing real work.
It always seems to be about the money. I think people who are hourly pt get caught up in the pay. They’re not factoring in the benefits, Union, job options etc. so they go sup as a way of making more, but me personally I’d never do it. Such a miserable position. I feel bad for those guys, or the ones that actually try and be good sup. The :censored2:ty ones can go to hell lol.

Box Ox

It always seems to be about the money. I think people who are hourly pt get caught up in the pay. They’re not factoring in the benefits, Union, job options etc. so they the sup as a way of making more, but me personally I’d never do it. Such a miserable position. I feel bad for those guys.

Yep. The guys I know who went PT sup needed a higher hourly pay rate immediately. They weren't happy when they saw folks they'd been on the belt with going driving.

The only PT sups I've known to be pretty happy were the ones doing it as a side gig for the extra money and the resume padding while they were attending college. No intention of staying at UPS and no real worries about their numbers or pleasing the higher-ups. My preload was just as, if not more productive with them on the belt. Mutual respect can go a long way.