Im starting to like this job

UrFellowUpser

I feel like im doing great and my area knowledge is on point and i feel like a professional. I get so much respect from my customers and i joke with them and remember all their names and habits and i get done on time and help my team mates with their delivery volume. This is the best gig in the land. I know i still have a long way to go but im up for the challange. Im in my fifth week

Mst3k

I feel like im doing great and my area knowledge is on point and i feel like a professional. I get so much respect from my customers and i joke with them and remember all their names and habits and i get done on time and help my team mates with their delivery volume. This is the best gig in the land. I know i still have a long way to go but im up for the challange. Im in my fifth week
Oh good for you duh duh duh like this in the background.

By The Book

There's no I in team!

KOG72

I’m full of it
IMG_3469.JPG
Here you go!!!

UrFellowUpser

I feel like they babying me with the workload sometimes though. I know i should watch what i wish for. Just last week i was crying like a bitch but i have a prove you wrong type of attitude

clean hairy

5th week.
These New young kids are so much fun!
Get hired on permanent and come back in 20 yrs.
Guaranteed you will not be singing the same song you sing now!

UrFellowUpser

5th week.
These New young kids are so much fun!
Get hired on permanent and come back in 20 yrs.
Guaranteed you will not be singing the same song you sing now!
Yea i bet but working so many dead end low minimum wage jobs makes you appropriate this job more in my opinion and im learning to be very humble in the process. I mean it takes decades just to get this chance i only been with UPS 9 months