I'm supposed to have my 5 seeing habits and 5 point memorized by thursday, and I'm freaking out!

Supraloud84

I've been listening to a YouTube video of both of them on repeat every time I'm driving anywhere. It's worked quite well. I'll let you know tomorrow or Friday if it actually worked for me as I test out on them one of those two days

I've been listening to a YouTube video of both of them on repeat every time I'm driving anywhere. It's worked quite well. I'll let you know tomorrow or Friday if it actually worked for me as I test out on them one of those two days

Same here, I've been singing them in the shower and car and I got the fives memorized in one night. Still working on 10 point tho.

Supraloud84

Same here, I've been singing them in the shower and car and I got the fives memorized in one night. Still working on 10 point tho.
If you think you have a good handle o the description of each of them then just focus on getting the stuff in bold locked down. Worked for me. I've been going hard with them in class today

Dumbo

Take a couple hours and lots of blank paper and just start writing them down. After a few times of looking at the DOK, turn it upside and start writing off memory. Do that a couple hours a day for the next couple days and you'll be fine

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Take a couple hours and lots of blank paper and just start writing them down. After a few times of looking at the DOK, turn it upside and start writing off memory. Do that a couple hours a day for the next couple days and you'll be fine
Yup that’s what I did. Wrote those stupid things down everyday at least twice a day for 2 weeks. Passed 100% on day one.

ouanling

When you call out with the Hershey squirts, and they hit you with the short handed as it is guilt trip, hit em with #4's key phrase. Be prepared, expect the unexpected. Also 10 point commentary doesn't have to be word for word, just remember the key idea of it and use your own words to describe it. Ex: 7. "Stale green light, when you haven't seen the light change to green, make a point of decision for smooth stops and turns." But the 5 seeing habits, they want word for word.

No it's word for word. I did it in my language and i cant believe people before me learned all these words perfectly. The ones in latin languages are way harder, lots of synonyms too.
They let me study one, write it down, study an other one, write it down after i had written all of them in my own words, which wasnt good for the final draft. But that's only because of being desperate for good employees.

PPH_over_9000

I wish they would have let us test out any time we wanted. Doing the training online is forcing us to wait toll day 4 to test out

You can test out day 1. They probably won't say anything about it, though-- ask one of the instructors/"facilitators" in the room with you.

I waited until the third day before I finally spoke up about it. They didn't mention anything about "testing out" to the class until Thursday, when they announced that everyone only had one more day to get things memorized.

Ackerlin

No it's word for word. I did it in my language and i cant believe people before me learned all these words perfectly. The ones in latin languages are way harder, lots of synonyms too.
They let me study one, write it down, study an other one, write it down after i had written all of them in my own words, which wasnt good for the final draft. But that's only because of being desperate for good employees.

Then they changed it or I got a pass cause the 10 point commentary didn't have to be word for word just the 5.

Supraloud84

You can test out day 1. They probably won't say anything about it, though-- ask one of the instructors/"facilitators" in the room with you.

I waited until the third day before I finally spoke up about it. They didn't mention anything about "testing out" to the class until Thursday, when they announced that everyone only had one more day to get things memorized.
We didn't have a facilitator with us throughout the week. Just sat in a conference room staring at a laptop screen. I wont see a facilitator in person until tomorrow when I go back to do the drill drive etc

Poop Head

Judge me.
We had to do ours in pig-latin.