I'm supposed to have my 5 seeing habits and 5 point memorized by thursday, and I'm freaking out!

Supraloud84

I made it! I actually seemed the most prepared out of the finalist we had for the 5's and 10's haha. How did you do? I had my fingers crossed for ya. I start tomorrow morning, pretty pumped to finally be working again!
Made through as well. They told the 5 of us to call at 8am this morning to find out when to be in

UnionGuy

Don't worry about it, in July I failed intergrad because I didn't get my 10's right. If you fail at intergrad due to a DQ you only have to wait a month. If you get DQ'd while in your 30 days at the center, you have to wait 6 months.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it never ends you know.
we had to write them every month and turn in the paper.
every month for the rest of your life. also have to repeat verbally on demand from any sup
just like the marine corp.

before getting your pension check you have to recite them
every month for the rest of your life

I even dream about them
It never ever ends

most of us will go to hell and the devil makes you recite them or else he turns up the heat.
you can't get to heaven unless you can recite them backways.

it never ends you know.
we had to write them every month and turn in the paper.
every month for the rest of your life. also have to repeat verbally on demand from any sup
just like the marine corp.

before getting your pension check you have to recite them
every month for the rest of your life

I even dream about them
It never ever ends

most of us will go to hell and the devil makes you recite them or else he turns up the heat.
you can't get to heaven unless you can recite them backways.

How full of :censored2: can you possibly be? I couldn't recite them right now if I had to, haven't since my 30 days. My annual ride goes, "You know your five and dime? Good."

And show a little :censored2:ing respect, it's Marine Corps. Capitalized, and with an "s" at the end. You ingrate.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don't worry about it, in July I failed intergrad because I didn't get my 10's right. If you fail at intergrad due to a DQ you only have to wait a month. If you get DQ'd while in your 30 days at the center, you have to wait 6 months.

How many chances do you need it’s not rocket science

Supraloud84

Awesome man, just came back from my first day, feeling pretty good for the rest of the week!
I'm apparently getting the run around. The on road sup's have to put together a training schedule I'm being told. So I'm sitting. I'm ready to get on the road and actually start learning the ins and outside of the job

I'm apparently getting the run around. The on road sup's have to put together a training schedule I'm being told. So I'm sitting. I'm ready to get on the road and actually start learning the ins and outside of the job
You'll get there. My hub is in desperate need of help, they have 2 new drivers every week. It was probably alot quicker for me because they just NEED help.

Supraloud84

So got a call from an on road sup this afternoon. Told me I'll be going out with him for training but they wont he able to get me out for that for about 3 weeks. I'm not too happy about it. But I'm gonna stay positive. Just hoping in can collect unemployment while im waiting. I cant go 3 weeks without income.

So got a call from an on road sup this afternoon. Told me I'll be going out with him for training but they wont he able to get me out for that for about 3 weeks. I'm not too happy about it. But I'm gonna stay positive. Just hoping in can collect unemployment while im waiting. I cant go 3 weeks without income.
Did they offer you any inside work in the meantime?

Ask for inside work, I'm sure there's plenty.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks. I'm confident that I'll get in there. It just sucks playing the waiting game as they try to scramble to find a way to get on road training for all of us

They aren’t scrambling, dudes blowing smoke up your arse
If they needed you tomorrow they’d find somebody to train you tomorrow