I'm the best UPS worker on the planet

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!
EC6061B1-7C1F-4934-981E-88AFFD25C139.gif

Box Ox

I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me .

Unimpressive. I could sort 8,000 in 30 seconds while juggling 3 tape rolls and playing a harmonica. I rarely talk about it though, as this is the internet and people don’t tend to believe such things that are recounted via keyboard.

twoweeled

This just tells me, you can do "at least", 2 thousand 300 hundred tomorrow, without your cell phone! Better do it, too!!