I'm tired of seeing gym lifts compared to this job

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Benching 300 at the gym is not the same as picking up heavy packages off a floor.

I can dumbbell shoulder press 100s for 6 reps and I still ask for help on any over 70s.

These exercises in the gym are designed to build muscle while using proper body mechanics. In a deadlift or a squat it's all controlled movement. Lifting a package at ups is anything but a designed and controlled movement that has been mastered since the 19th century

Stop comparing the two please

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Benching 300 at the gym is not the same as picking up heavy packages off a floor.

I can dumbbell shoulder press 100s for 6 reps and I still ask for help on any over 70s.

These exercises in the gym are designed to build muscle while using proper body mechanics. In a deadlift or a squat it's all controlled movement. Lifting a package at ups is anything but a designed and controlled movement that has been mastered since the 19th century

I hate you and your mother.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Gym weights are designed to isolate specific muscles in a safe and controlled manner. The bars are stippled to aid in gripping and there are collars to keep the weights from shifting and falling off.
There is a huge ergonomic difference between 50 lbs of weight on a barbell and a 50 lb bag of dog food from Amazon that is sitting on the floor and wedged behind your handcart at an odd angle, in a lopsided box with one strip of tape that is busting open.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Maybe you should try CrossFit.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Gym weights are designed to isolate specific muscles in a safe and controlled manner. The bars are stippled to aid in gripping and there are collars to keep the weights from shifting and falling off.
There is a huge ergonomic difference between 50 lbs of weight on a barbell and a 50 lb bag of dog food from Amazon that is sitting on the floor and wedged behind your handcart at an odd angle, in a lopsided box with one strip of tape that is busting open.
images

@soberups "lifts" ???

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

@CoolStoryBro

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I’m actually the opposite man. I can lift 100 lb dressers and headboards up porches all day, but can’t seem to bench a full plate at the gym more than 4 or 5 times :donatello