impasse.... Sold out and ticked off!

Hoffa, congratulations on a sellout contract,and dividing our union! I got a number 10 foot I would love to impasse on your rear! What you did is unforgivable, and unforgettable!

Why do I pay into a strike fund,which we will never use? Why did you take away my voice, my vote? Do I not pay union dues?.....

Last edited by a moderator:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hoffa, congratulations on a sellout contract,and dividing our union! I got a number 10 foot I would love to impasse on your :censored2:! What you did is unforgivable, and unforgettable!

Why do I pay into a strike fund,which we will never use? Why did you take away my voice, my vote? Do I not pay union dues?.....sorry BC, im just pissed off!

Tell us how you really feel.

Tell us how you really feel.
20140503_154740.jpg
Need I say more?
20140503_154740.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hoffa, congratulations on a sellout contract,and dividing our union! I got a number 10 foot I would love to impasse on your :censored2:! What you did is unforgivable, and unforgettable!

Why do I pay into a strike fund,which we will never use? Why did you take away my voice, my vote? Do I not pay union dues?.....sorry BC, im just pissed off!
100% agree...you guys got shafted big time! What's the point of voting on your supplement if they're going to make you accept it regardless of the results? They could've at least spent the strike fund on some lube....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I understand why you're pissed off, but are you really all that surprised? Someone told me once to trust the union even less than ups....now I see exactly what he meant.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
I can see why you're pissed off I've. I thought my local was bad as it's in the RED at just a tick over 70% but yours is just ridiculous. So if mine is RED and Critical, what shade is yours and what adjective is used to describe yours? Blood red and done is my guess...

Everybody knows Hoffa and the union are in UPS back pocket. Been like that for a while.
Time for a change! If somebody wants to put their hand
I can see why you're pissed off I've. I thought my local was bad as it's in the RED at just a tick over 70% but yours is just ridiculous. So if mine is RED and Critical, what shade is yours and what adjective is used to describe yours? Blood red and done is my guess...
Probably going to go under soon. Then you will have a bunch of guys who are way past their prime, and an unhappy UPS ,stuck with lifers!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It should look like Dante's Inferno on paper...