Important Update on Negotiations!!!

Tony Q

I'm lost in this thread, but I know whats on the table as of right now and the information isn't in this thread.

Tony Q

Just playin with ya. So what’s on the table or are you concerned about getting kicked off the committee because you signed the non disclosure agreement that nobody else signed?
One thing I can tell you is that I believe you will be very surprised by some of the new language. I see the Part-Timers getting all over it. Wait a couple weeks and you will get to see it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
One thing I can tell you is that I believe you will be very surprised by some of the new language. I see the Part-Timers getting all over it. Wait a couple weeks and you will get to see it.
This this amazing language pertains to drivers? Or just part time?

F

Frankie's Friend

We were surprised in 2013 too.
And even more surprised at the way we got hosed with fine print.

OrionsBitch

Not...
One thing is always true about legislative documents and contract. If there are words and 8th grader doesn't understand, you can be damn sure there malicious intent behind the advanced vocabulary choice.

F

Frankie's Friend

Amazing is your word, not mine. The 9.5 language along with article 37 has more teeth. I predict that when its unveiled you will have a decision to make. We'll see.
Harassment perimeters defined and hopefully the supe involved has to pay cash out of pocket?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Amazing is your word, not mine. The 9.5 language along with article 37 has more teeth. I predict that when its unveiled you will have a decision to make. We'll see.
If you have to file for the violation and the payment isn’t automatic, my vote is no.