In defense of Airbusfxrt

drewed

Shankman
Locking that thread was a bit redonkulous (yes i mean to spell it that way) Cheryl its your site fine, there was nothing in that thread warranting locking. There could been a thousand different general discussions in that thread, when are they going to pull our new 747s out of the desert? Funny stories of happenings in the airlines, aircraft incidents, new procedures....any number of things. Maybe at this point the airline/gateway employees deserve their own forum? IT has one, international has one, frieght has one, hell even fedex has one.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Local 2727 thread wasn't locked, it was moved over to the Labor Forum where it should have been posted in the first place. Airline employees are welcome to post in UPS Discussions about UPS. That thread was started over the dragged out contract negotiations, thats why it is a labor topic.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There was the one previous to that one as well.
I think it was titled "What happened to the 2727 post?".
It was closed due to "rudeness" on Tieguys suggestion.
Ironic???

D

Dis-organized Labor

Naw; Get rid of him and his multiple identities. All "He" ever does is throw out negative stuff about UPS (the one that gives him his $$$ every month).
He makes me sick; whine...whine...whine

drewed

Shankman
Im not here to debate his politics, alter egos or any else beyond the validity of locking a harmless, non offensive non anything really thread

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
drewd

if you would care to read his reply to cheryl, i think its time for daddy to take abf out behind the woodshed and teach him some manners. the locked thread had no contributing content, not open to discussion, but was intended to cause trouble.

d

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Locking that thread was a bit redonkulous (yes i mean to spell it that way) Cheryl its your site fine, there was nothing in that thread warranting locking. There could been a thousand different general discussions in that thread, when are they going to pull our new 747s out of the desert? Funny stories of happenings in the airlines, aircraft incidents, new procedures....any number of things. Maybe at this point the airline/gateway employees deserve their own forum? IT has one, international has one, frieght has one, hell even fedex has one.
ummm, drewed... I would have thought you have been around here long enough to know we bend over backwards to give everyone equal access to our forum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for jumping to conclusions because much of this ongoing situation was taking place off of the public forum

To make a long story short airbusfxr was either being a prankster or feeling spiteful a couple of days ago because he attempted to dominate the UPS Discussions forum by creating multiple new threads all with similar names. I deleted some of them and merged the rest with his 2727 update thread. I guess I should have done the same thing with the thread you are calling me out on. At the time I thought my final response in that thread was sarcastic and kind of funny, but since no one else knows that this happened it obviously wasn't funny to anyone but me.

I have no problem giving them their own forum.

whomp... there it is.

:peaceful:

ummm, drewed... I would have thought you have been around here long enough to know we bend over backwards to give everyone equal access to our forum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for jumping to conclusions because much of this ongoing situation taking place off of the public forum

To make a long story short airbusfxr was either being a prankster or feeling spiteful a couple of days ago because he attempted to dominate the UPS Discussions forum by creating multiple new threads all with similar names. I deleted some of them and merged the rest with his 2727 update thread. I guess I should have done the same thing with the thread you are calling me out on. At the time I thought my final response in that thread was sarcastic and kind of funny, but since no one else knows that this happened it obviously wasn't funny to anyone but me.

whomp... there it is.

Has anyone (besides Tony) ever told you, You are the BEST? If not it's past time...You are the Best!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

whomp... there it is.

Great move Cheryl but knowing those airline whiners they'll be complaining because you separated them from the rest of the UPSers.

I can just hear airbusfxr now, "Nobody likes us, I'm going to the garden and eat worms."

LOL

over9five

Staff member
My God, it's no wonder they're treated like lepers. I hope I see a lot of "Thank you, Cheryl"s when I check out the new forum. I am still pretty appalled at the way some have attacked our hostess.
And still she welcomes them with their own forum.

upsgrunt

ummm, drewed... I would have thought you have been around here long enough to know we bend over backwards to give everyone equal access to our forum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for jumping to conclusions because much of this ongoing situation was taking place off of the public forum

whomp... there it is.

Nice work Cheryl,
Can you do the same for UPSSOCKS?:happy2:

ummm, drewed... I would have thought you have been around here long enough to know we bend over backwards to give everyone equal access to our forum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for jumping to conclusions because much of this ongoing situation taking place off of the public forum

whomp... there it is./QUOTE]

Nice work Cheryl,
Can you do the same for UPSSOCKS?:happy2:
It would be worth if if he had to stay there and not post anywhere else...LOL...Then I would know where to look for my daily laugh-a-thon.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Airline Guys; please Post in our Forums.

UPSers; Let's put aside our issues and let Mrs. Ronan that we care about each other.

Read Below. This was the PC Driver that was killed in Maine

Submitted by admin on Wed, 12/16/2009 - 23:11
Shannon B. Ronan 1965 - 2009 NAPLES — Shannon B. Ronan, 44, of Gray, was born on June 21, 1965, and raised in Rumford. He was killed in a tragic accident on Dec. 15. He married Lisa Fortin on Oct. 30, 1996, and was the proud father of son Cullen, 12 and daughter Logan, 10. His whole world was his wife and children. He loved going to Patriots games with Cullen, going to daddy daughter dances with Logan and loved watching his kids play sports.He graduated from Rumford High School in 1984, and worked at UPS for more than 25 years.He is survived by his wife and two children; brothers and sisters, Sean and Amy Ronan. Cynthia and Linwood Rowe, Kristina and Bruce Walker, William and Diane Ronan Jr., Michael and Diana Ronan, Barbara and Kevin Bowen and Kevin Ronan; many cousins, nieces, nephews and other loved ones.He was predeceased by parents, William and Frances Ronan Sr.; brother, Thomas; and grandparents.

A memorial Mass will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19th at St. Gregory's parish North Raymond Rd., Gray, Maine.

Memorial donations may be made to;
Gray Parks and Recreation Program
6 Shaker Rd.
Gray, Maine 0403

I'll have Him and Lisa in my Prayers tonight.
I' going to write a note tonight to her.

RIP Shannon...You are in our Hearts and our Prayers..