In desperate need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam994

Hello,

I'm not a UPS employee, I am a customer. I'm currently having a nightmare of a problem with UPS and really need help. I have called the UPS call center but I've been told to wait; and after writing to UPS, I've yet to get a reply.

I had 38 packages headed towards me last week from Germany. I received 11 of these packages last Friday on the 31st in the UK (destination). The other 27 packages had 'Held for Future' except for 1, which still shows 'Order Processed'.

I contacted UPS and I was told the labels had fallen off, so they would re-label the goods and I'd receive them on Monday. Today, I received about 15 boxes of random items with different people's names on it. When I check the tracking numbers, these items say they were 'Returned to Sender'. I am not the sender and never saw these goods in my life.

When I look at the labels, they are different. They have been printed by 'UPS Nurenberg' in Germany, and the reference says 'UPS overgoods'. I called UPS and told them they are not my goods, but they said that as the final UPS label has my name on it, they cannot pick them up.

I have checked the tracking on the packages I expected to receive. They still say In Transit, with the exception of the one package. However, the last update was 2 days ago with an 'Arrival Scan' at Herne-Boernig. UPS told me that an arrival scan is generated by the system, and doesn't mean that the goods are actually in this facility.

I'm sorry for posting on a UPS forum, but my business is dependent on receiving these items. I have insurance, but this is a time sensitive situation.

I would really appreciate any advise. Will I receive those 27 (likely 26) packages? How do I contact someone who will escalate the complaint? I am worried that if I have someone's goods, they probably have mine.

Thank you in advance

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
744AA102-66AB-47E6-98A2-24484C0DA9B1.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello,

I'm not a UPS employee, I am a customer. I'm currently having a nightmare of a problem with UPS and really need help. I have called the UPS call center but I've been told to wait; and after writing to UPS, I've yet to get a reply.

I had 38 packages headed towards me last week from Germany. I received 11 of these packages last Friday on the 31st in the UK (destination). The other 27 packages had 'Held for Future' except for 1, which still shows 'Order Processed'.

I contacted UPS and I was told the labels had fallen off, so they would re-label the goods and I'd receive them on Monday. Today, I received about 15 boxes of random items with different people's names on it. When I check the tracking numbers, these items say they were 'Returned to Sender'. I am not the sender and never saw these goods in my life.

When I look at the labels, they are different. They have been printed by 'UPS Nurenberg' in Germany, and the reference says 'UPS overgoods'. I called UPS and told them they are not my goods, but they said that as the final UPS label has my name on it, they cannot pick them up.

I have checked the tracking on the packages I expected to receive. They still say In Transit, with the exception of the one package. However, the last update was 2 days ago with an 'Arrival Scan' at Herne-Boernig. UPS told me that an arrival scan is generated by the system, and doesn't mean that the goods are actually in this facility.

I'm sorry for posting on a UPS forum, but my business is dependent on receiving these items. I have insurance, but this is a time sensitive situation.

I would really appreciate any advise. Will I receive those 27 (likely 26) packages? How do I contact someone who will escalate the complaint? I am worried that if I have someone's goods, they probably have mine.

Thank you in advance
Reference: Customers Wanting to Know Something about Their Packages

Box Ox

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello,

Thank you in advance

That’s a lot of drugs

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
19B16DC5-6918-4CAE-970A-27165F9C869B.jpeg
Hello,

Thank you in advance

jaker

trolling
Your shipper screwed you by not knowing how to attach paper to a box and you are screwed bad . I wish you best of luck but go ahead and executive except the fact that there is nothing you can do at all

Ps enjoy the free wrong stuff you got , because those people are going to be pissed like you soon

barnyard

KTM rider
Per the sticky at the top of the page, we are not going to be able to help you here. Your best bet is to stay on hold and while doing that chat with someone on the UPS website and the UPS facebook page. More than likely, they will tell you this is a shipper issue and to contact the shipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.