In Laws

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Gas to drive to the in laws for Christmas: $20
Presents for in laws: $400
Using your phone's universal remote app to pick what everyone has to watch on TV: Priceless

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm down to one Brother and two Uncles on my side so if I want any family at all I'm stuck with the In-laws. Actually they are great people---a little weird at times---but at least they like to party.

M

Mike hunt

W
I'm down to one Brother and two Uncles on my side so if I want any family at all I'm stuck with the In-laws. Actually they are great people---a little weird at times---but at least they like to party.
What family doesn't have its share of weird ones? It's comple normal

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Years ago we made a deal in my immediate family that we wouldn't buy each other gifts for xmas/birthdays etc and it's really been a relief for everyone. Now on those days we just get together eat some good food and hang out.

M

Mike hunt

Years ago we made a deal in my immediate family that we wouldn't buy each other gifts for xmas/birthdays etc and it's really been a relief for everyone. Now on those days we just get together eat some good food and hang out.
That's a cool concept.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I was married her family would draw names out of a hat.