In Prasie of Hoaxsters!

wkmac

Sorry but the title was just to catchy to pass up!
:wink2:

BTW: Exclusive video of gov't officials as they learned the truth of the balloon boy hoax.

Balloon Boy Hoaxes Hitler

"Compliance!"

:rofl: Now that was funny!

Sorry, here's the one with the Flight of the Navigator reference. Both are gutbusters.

Hitler Upset at Balloon Boy Hoax

wkmac

keep praising hoaxster and his head will start swelling like a balloon. But just like that other balloon that we, as a nation watched a few weeks ago, there will be nothing in it.:laughing:

Now that the road is open, I'm still waiting for Hoax to leave his crystal palace and come over to discuss Tangerine Dream and other forms of electronica. Might even discuss the most interesting latest that David Gilmour of Pink Floyd fame and The Orb are working on an album together.

:wink2:

And don't say because you can't turn left because that's just the local powers that be trying to keep you on the correct path!

You know, "Got to keep the loonies on the path!"

:happy-very:

RIP Syd and Rick

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yep! You still over in the Romper Room or have they moved you yet?
Still there. Rumors are that Coca-Cola has put a contract on the building and that we will have to move within the next few months.

I put some boxes in people's cubes with a Dec 17th date and some cube numbers in Corporate office. Had some fun with that for a few days.

People are calling me evil but I'm trying to get them to say mischievous. :devil3: