In the bag

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s).

IN THE BAG
All of us lose things. Sometimes we don't even realize they're lost. Think about the last time you lost something; that sense of frustration as you retraced your steps, scanning the ground, looking under furniture, and sifting through the trash. Remember the feeling of desperation as you checked your pockets for the fifth time just to make sure you didn't miss it? Lost objects have a way of staying lost, only to turn up months after you've given up looking and forgotten all about them. Finding things lost by other people works the same way. You don't find dropped wallets in the street or lost purses on the train by consciously going out to look for them. If you find one, it's usually just by stumbling across it while you're doing something else.

You're walking down the street when you come across a closed black briefcase. There's no one else around, and when you open it to check for the owner's name, out spills a bundle of cash.

What is your first reaction to this sudden windfall?

1. Hey, this must be my lucky day!
2. Oh no, what am I going to do now?
3. I'd better take a night to think this over?
4. God must have wanted me to have this.

If you want to play, post your answer and I will pm you with the key to your choice.
Mine is 1.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Bare necessities
1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s).

BARE NECESSITIES

There are a few common items that people keep in their pockets or a bag nearly every time they leave the house: wallet, keys, ID, and credit cards. The insides of our bags are like the insides of our heads; we all carry around a lot of the same stuff, but there's always somthing in each one that make every bag unique.

You're getting ready for the day and putting together your things. Besides the bare necessities, which one of the following items do you want to take along with you?

1. Your personal organizer or address book.
2. Hairspray or mousse.
3. A lucky charm.
4. Candy or gum.

If you want to play, post your answer and I will pm you with the key to your choice.
Mine is 3.