In the pages of a magazine

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Rules and Tips for playing:

1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s). If you feel comfortable posting your answer then go ahead and post it. If not, keep the answer in your head or on a piece of paper by your computer. I will then after a short agreed upon time limit post the key(s) to the answer choices. This can be really fun if we get alot of players.

In the Pages of a magazine

You've just bought a copy of a popular weekly magazine and taken it home to read. How do you go through the features inside?

1. Read the whole magazine in order from first page to last.
2. Jump straight ahead to the articles that you know will interest you and read only them.
3. Flip randomly through the pages and read anything that seems worthwhile.
4. As long as the format hasn't been changed, you'd read the features in the same order as you always do.

it is now 1300 on wed. i will post the key after 1300 on thursday. i don't know exactly what time because i may be out celebrating my birthday.

My answer to this one is number 3 if anyone is interested.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Since that one was short, heres another short one.
Rules and Tips for playing:

1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s). If you feel comfortable posting your answer then go ahead and post it. If not, keep the answer in your head or on a piece of paper by your computer. I will then after a short agreed upon time limit post the key(s) to the answer choices. This can be really fun if we get alot of players.

Scenario 3. Under a clear blue sky.

Imagine a clear blue sky without a cloud in sight. Just thinking about it should give your spirits a little lift. Now turn your mind's eye down to survey the landscape. Which of the following scenes feels most calming and relaxing to you?

1. A white snowy plain
2. A blue seascape.
3. A green mountain.
4. A field of yellow flowers.

My answer would be number 2.