Inauguration Day

iruhnman630

I'm trying my gosh darnest to believe this thread was started in jest....really, I am.

I know the man has a few fans but, c'mon man! Our lives don't stop for election day, and our lives certainly won't stop for a day to hail praises in the presidents' direction.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The actual (real) inauguration is Sunday.....already a day off, but are you ready to give up your football for a few hoorays for Obama????????

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
pats win by 13!

LOL!!!!

Not going to happen. In any of the recent games the winning teams have won by NO MORE than 4 points. The only exception was 3 years ago when we STEAMROLLED the Pats.

The Ravens are playing inspired football and all the pieces are back and healthy. Oh, and our quarterback is better than yours. As long as we don't touch the little prima donna.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
pats win by 13!

LOL!!!!

Not going to happen. In any of the recent games the winning teams have won by NO MORE than 4 points. The only exception was 3 years ago when we STEAMROLLED the Pats.

The Ravens are playing inspired football and all the pieces are back and healthy. Oh, and our quarterback is better than yours. As long as we don't touch the little prima donna.

I'm not a fan of either team but what are u smoking?!?!?

Brady wins two more Super Bowls he goes down as the greatest ever.

texan

I love when a thread goes off the track. :happy-very:

I am not a Patriots fan at all.

But one must admit, that Brady is an outstanding QB (I really think he is a robot)
and the coach is one of the best. grrrrrrr can not believe I posted that, but one can not deny the results. grrrr

This will be a hard one to root for.

I do not like the Ravens either. NFC fan all my life, what can I say?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Last years AFC championship, who outplayed who? I can pull it up if you'd like. Head to head the last 2 games our QB outplayed the Pats' "Best Quarterback EVER", so that's what I'm "smoking"

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The actual (real) inauguration is Sunday.....already a day off, but are you ready to give up your football for a few hoorays for Obama????????

More ---give up the NFL for the Pres?
What YOU smoking - girl?
Get real.....the Pres ain't got any cred with me!!!

(Love ya More:love:)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Last years AFC championship, who outplayed who? I can pull it up if you'd like. Head to head the last 2 games our QB outplayed the Pats' "Best Quarterback EVER", so that's what I'm "smoking"

Lol pick out two games nice!!! Couldn't have anything to do with the two teams defenses either could it? Yeah maybe. This is where football differs from other sports. You say head to head well problem is they never actually go head to head.

Oh and who won that game last year? I can pull that up if u like.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I love when a thread goes off the track. :happy-very:

I am not a Patriots fan at all.

But one must admit, that Brady is an outstanding QB (I really think he is a robot)
and the coach is one of the best. grrrrrrr can not believe I posted that, but one can not deny the results. grrrr

This will be a hard one to root for.

I do not like the Ravens either. NFC fan all my life, what can I say?

I need to attend a Pats game.
This is a truth.
Brady is a damn good QB.

Joe Montana was the best...

Brady will have another ring, someday, but not 2/3/13.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Lol pick out two games nice!!! Couldn't have anything to do with the two teams defenses either could it? Yeah maybe. This is where football differs from other sports. You say head to head well problem is they never actually go head to head.

I don't care who out played who.
All that matters is the final score.
And you have enough beer...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

If you look up the history between the 2 teams, the Patriots DO in fact have the lead, and it is not by a small margin. However the ONLY games that were not even close were over 10 years ago. Anyone who thinks the Patriots defense is going to school Baltimore is crazy.

We all know that the Patriots won last year, however Flacco marched the team down the field AND put the game-winning TD right in Lee Evans' hand, and he dropped it. Then a SURE thing 34(or so) yard field goal was shanked by our usually reliable kicker.

Maybe you could ask Peyton Manning how our new kicker is.

My comment was more a response to the fact that the Ravens will lose by 13.....unlikely.

Ravens/Falcons in the SB. I'd prefer the 49ers, but Kaepernick worries me. That bastard be running all over the place like he stole something. (And no, that's not because he's black)

texan

You Americans are weird,associating sports and politics.
No some of us are quickly bored and change subject with what does not matter, as it proves to be
the same old same old.

So we reach out to our last hope of heros, as one has failed some of us
so much.

texan

Reagan, Thatcher, Churchill, Kennedy and gasp even Trudeau were people of values
and leadership, and STOOD their ground.

Right / wrong they were leaders.

There are no more leaders in the US. No more heroes, just politicians.

Some have lost their faith in this country. I listed what I thought were people of character in this modern error.

There were others, but no more.

We have none now. So we wallow in sports.

texan

Reagan, Thatcher, Churchill, Kennedy and gasp even Trudeau were people of values
and leadership, and STOOD their ground.

Right / wrong they were leaders.

There are no more leaders in the US. No more heroes, just politicians.

Some have lost their faith in this country. I listed what I thought were people of character in this modern error.

There were others, but no more.

We have none now. So we wallow in sports.
My hero is my Creator, my faith.
As far as this earth:
holding out for a hero Bonnie Tyler - YouTube
Please do not slam me Tooner. The women shake a little in this.:surprised:

Last edited: