Incident at Hub

UrFellowUpser

Am i wrong for telling the driver sups that a fellow teamster while he was backing up at the dock next to my package car hit and cracked my right side mirror and window? I just qualified and embarked on this new career and this happened. I did write it up for the mechanics to fix but i was scared and wanted to cover myself... Am i wrong?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Am i wrong for telling the driver sups that a fellow teamster while he was backing up at the dock next to my package car hit and cracked my right side mirror and window? I just qualified and embarked on this new career and this happened. I did write it up for the mechanics to fix but i was scared and wanted to cover myself... Am i wrong?
What did the person who backed into you say?

You never rat out a fellow Teamster

Over 70

It's not ratting, it's telling the truth.

It's one thing if it didn't hurt anyone. Such as an empty car no one is driving. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't specifically asked. Mind my own business.

Totally different scenario when you might be blamed.

Like others said any real man would sack up and tell the sup themselves.

UrFellowUpser

What it looked like

Attachments

• 136_1492219115409.jpeg
    136_1492219115409.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 149

UrFellowUpser

It's not ratting, it's telling the truth.

It's one thing if it didn't hurt anyone. Such as an empty car no one is driving. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't specifically asked. Mind my own business.

Totally different scenario when you might be blamed.

Like others said any real man would sack up and tell the sup themselves.
Thats what i was thinking that i would be blamed and tried to hide an incident or something

UrFellowUpser

It just messed me up kinda cause he really showed no concern he just kinda looked at me for a lil bit to see what i would say and then he just bounced and i aint seen him no more after that