Indirect communication

G

Googler666

The fake smiles have gone too far :)
I hope management is enjoying thier laughs at the expense of my mental health. I have never had a job where iv felt as humiliated as I have during my employment at UPS. Keep it up, you guys are doing a mighty fine job

Last edited by a moderator:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
hat.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And when his hardest working employee stops showing up? Will have him replaced by 1 of 100 eager people before the day is done.
Winner. If one of my guys called me right now and said they quit I'd have a brand new guy there by 530. There are that many on the bench who want it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Winner. If one of my guys called me right now and said they quit I'd have a brand new guy there by 530. There are that many on the bench who want it.

I always got a kick out of some people actually believing that UPS couldn't get along without them. That goes for both hourly and management. The second you walk out the door you are forgotten ---the stories about your screw-ups are the only thing they remember about you.

Foamer Pyle

Yes, and they have no idea what they are getting into. UPS is running into a problem now because the current generation going into the workforce doesn't have the work ethic that UPS demands. The younger generation for the most part has the entitlement mentality. I find it hilarious when they find out they don't have the stomach for the job, only the pay.

G

Googler666

Thank god iv received offers from 3 other companies offering better compensation, more flexibility and greater benefits. Im sooooo entitled it sickens me :)

G

Googler666

Its not parinoia, its the fact that everytime i post something here an H.R. supervisor comes to my area (never happens otherwise) and makes smart-a*s comments regarding the content of the post . So yah, im not parinoid, just sick of being harassed for expressing my thoughts about what UPS is really about.

G

Googler666

Remember, we are watching you!
(Alpha Bravo -x3epna-x= parameters)
GREAT! I hope they realize why no one with any self-dignity wont keep that job as a career. And if thats their goal, they are doing an excellent job implementing it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Its not parinoia, its the fact that everytime i post something here an H.R. supervisor comes to my area (never happens otherwise) and makes smart-a*s comments regarding the content of the post . So yah, im not parinoid, just sick of being harassed for expressing my thoughts about what UPS is really about.
Attention-HR person: you suck and are worthless. PS: you still are just "personnel".