Information for transferring

I am a package car driver in NM. I would like to transfer to Round Rock, TX as an on-road sup. I do need some information about that position to see if its even a viable option. But, I am also hoping to receive legitimate consideration for the position. Can anyone offer a POC, advice, or answers to basic questions. Thanks in advance.

542thruNthru

I am a package car driver in NM. I would like to transfer to Round Rock, TX as an on-road sup. I do need some information about that position to see if its even a viable option. But, I am also hoping to receive legitimate consideration for the position. Can anyone offer a POC, advice, or answers to basic questions. Thanks in advance.
You want to leave being a package car driver to become a on road supervisor in a different state?

I have to admit that's a new one on me.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Walk in your center manager's office and assume the position...

I’ve weighed the pros/cons. I love driving, love my route, love my customers. Love my family more.
You're always on the clock when your management.
My supervisor is less than thrilled when he got shipped out for 3 months during the pandemic to help the other centers out. You don't have a choice when that kind of stuff happens.