Information on driving - On Topic

Jean Paul

I been working preload at ups since peak season in October and was officially hired on Jan 2015. I just was given the opportunity to drive doing Saturday air, and would appreciate anyone's advice. I signed some paper work and now waiting on my date to take the road test. I'm 27 years old and am wondering about how many years would it take me to start driving as a tcd or even possibly full time in the future. If anyone has any insights, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I been working preload at ups since peak season in October and was officially hired on Jan 2015. I just was given the opportunity to drive doing Saturday air, and would appreciate anyone's advice. I signed some paper work and now waiting on my date to take the road test. I'm 27 years old and am wondering about how many years would it take me to start driving as a tcd or even possibly full time in the future. If anyone has any insights, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Its a good way to get your foot in the door.
The wait time varies. Unfortunately it seems to be getting longer and longer.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You're not on the West coast are you?

Browndriver5

You would think UPS could come up with an idea to push drivers through faster instead of paying someone on pre load $22 an hour after 15 years to sort boxes

9.5er

Driving on Sat will not get you to a friend/T position any sooner. It will, however, help you learn how to use the diad and gain some area knowledge. You will that much farther ahead when you do get the call for friend/T.