Informative video about why the current contract proposal sucks

Days

Punishing pre-loaders for a bad scan rate is almost cruel. The equipment is just terrible. Shuts off a lot, has trouble scanning some boxes. Our hub says anything less than 95% is failing

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Punishing pre-loaders for a bad scan rate is almost cruel. The equipment is just terrible. Shuts off a lot, has trouble scanning some boxes. Our hub says anything less than 95% is failing
They always just blame the employees no matter what... just easier that way

Indecisi0n

Settle down kenworth Kenny....
giphy.gif

mikejonesjr

I first saw that new language after watching this new video. I had to look it up. Sad..

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I practically greet my drivers with the misload tone. The dispatch, spa system, and scanners all are an active detriment to skilled preloaders. I get around %50 with a ton of "misload exceptions" every day. It's all pointless numbers.

22.4 feels like a copout of what a skilled preload position could have been.

FreakPoet

This was informative to me. All I've heard is "vote no" but no one ever explained why in my center. I want to see language finally protecting cover drivers and these "hybrid drivers" if it becomes a reality.