Initiation fee and Union dues deducted for the first time.

snarts

Does this mean I'm officially a union member, made book, acquired seniority, can kindly tell my sup to :censored2: off when he takes me off my set for the third time to do some one elses work, ect?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Does this mean I'm officially a union member, made book, acquired seniority, can kindly tell my sup to :censored2: off when he takes me off my set for the third time to do some one elses work, ect?
Being in the union does not mean you refuse to listen to your sup. Work as directed.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Completely. And while you're at it you should familiarize yourself with your state's unemployment procedures.

snarts

I saw a post here where someone refused to help someone when instructed because the other person wasn't putting any effort.

FilingBluesFL

Don't forget to remit your Initiation Fee and Dues for the Brown Cafe.

Make all checks payable to me.

Don't have a check? I also accept Paypal and "personal favors" !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I saw a post here where someone refused to help someone when instructed because the other person wasn't putting any effort.
People lie a lot.
Ask around and see how many invested in the stock market and made lots of good investments while everybody else lost ... they are lying.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do yourself a favor---do the job to the best of your ability each and every day. Don't listen to the locker room lawyers.
This is the best advice I have seen on here in a while.
Locker Room lawyers are the biggest liars of all ... without including management, of course.

As for doing "the job to the best of your ability each and every day" ... not bad advice plus it makes you feel good about yourself.
It is a marathon like the old-timers say ... be safe and earn your wages and benefits and you can hold your head up high.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do yourself a favor---do the job to the best of your ability each and every day. Don't listen to the locker room lawyers.
I say, slack off. Why kill yourself? You get paid the same no matter what.

Click on the "List" in the white line and see who "Disagreed" with Upstate and "Agree" with Wally.
Based on their previous posts, these guys walk around with their head down because they feel bad about themselves.

You seem young and I am old after working 40 years a UPS so I present to you an old Mexican proverb:
"Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres" or "Tell me who you are with and I will tell you who you are"

and yet another:
"Árbol que crece torcido jamás su tronco endereza" or "Tree which grows bent will never get straight again"