Injury

dei8

I'm sorry you took offense to my response. I am glad that you hve honest injury and are trying to get things taken care of. Unfortunately in todays society there are a lot of people trying to get a free ride. My original response was actually meant to be tongue in cheek but that is hard to decipher thru text.

We have a driver who got "injured" oveer 2 years ago. During that 2 years he was offered a buy out twice. Right before he was going to be forced to take a buy out he was all of a sudden healthy enough to come back to work. Less than 2 weeks later....guess what?? He's injured again. That was abotu two months. Now everyday I have to read on his Facebook page about how little he does and also some of the things that he probably shouldn't be doing with the injuries he "supposedly" has. he also took the time to go to school to get his real estate liscense. So now he is collecting disability and then collecting a paycheck selling houses as well.

I know a little about false disability claims since after my fater retired from the State Police he worked a part time job video taping people who were supposed to be off injured. people with back injuries who were chopping wood or throwing around cinder blocks, amongst others stuff. Just so you know, this stuff happens. I am glad though that yours is an honest injury and I hope you get well soon.

Cementups,
Sorry I got mad and appreciate your response. Being out for a long period of time is great cause you get to spend more time with your family, but getting over $600 a week less amongst other things no so great. Plus you get this stigma like your taking advantage, but trust me your bank account takes a big hit. It makes you have to rush back even though your not %100