Insane

menotyou

bella amicizia
Thank you. I know it wasn't you. It's freaking insane. Agenda is what i was thinking, hence this public-whatever- statement. I can't explain certain things, but I know what i have done and what I haven't.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do appreciate what Dave did. He has been quite the gentleman in this situation. I am extremely impressed.

thank you, Dave.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A new member (gorgeous1) joined BC for the sole purpose of spreading false rumors about menotyou. I reported the posts almost as soon as they were posted. Over deleted them and I think the new member has to have any posts approved. faded jeans could not figure out that menotyou was not in the mood for sexual innuendo, especially in light of the nature of the rumors.

old levi's

blank space
A new member (gorgeous1) joined BC for the sole purpose of spreading false rumors about menotyou. I reported the posts almost as soon as they were posted. Over deleted them and I think the new member has to have any posts approved. faded jeans could not figure out that menotyou was not in the mood for sexual innuendo, especially in light of the nature of the rumors.

Hey Richard, since you just can't stop talking tonight, why don't you tell us a war story. Tell us the one about how you were going to have a sterling career in the military, but your wife convinced you to get out. Then, some time later, she dumped your ass! Please tell that one.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Actually we have two members who generally didnt like each other, who are now meeting in the middle. Please, Lets let this one heal, as a member is being attacked for no fault of her own we believe.
Upstate did the gentlemanly thing, and I for one applaud him. Other members have also been accused for simply being overly friendly on a site where that is what we do, if it were anything more Overs wife woulda clubbed me to death by now, not to mention others. Lets not keep ripping the scab off.

Hey Richard, since you just can't stop talking tonight, why don't you tell us a war story. Tell us the one about how you were going to have a sterling career in the military, but your wife convinced you to get out. Then, some time later, she dumped your ass! Please tell that one.

We kind of have an unwritten rule around here. You got a beef with Dave or anyone else hit them with your best shot. But no matter the dislike we leave family out of it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

​Enough is enough.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually we have two members who generally didnt like each other, who are now meeting in the middle. Please, Lets let this one heal, as a member is being attacked for no fault of her own we believe.
Upstate did the gentlemanly thing, and I for one applaud him. Other members have also been accused for simply being overly friendly on a site where that is what we do, if it were anything more Overs wife woulda clubbed me to death by now, not to mention others. Lets not keep ripping the scab off.
EEEEEEEwwwwwwww! "Ripping the scab off?!?" Better than raw sewage....