Inserting a rewards card( rofo or plenti) to get points after gassing a Fedex vehicle

snowcat66

Just curious out their who uses a rewards card to get points after gassing up a Fedex vehicle everytime? Asked at station this morning and got a variety of answers. Asked manager and he said he doesn't think its right. I'll call personnel to clarify but just curious if someone already has the answer..

dezguy

Thats a fireable offense up here in Canada but we had this topic before and it seemed like it was allowed down there in the States.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had so many free car wash coupons when I retired from filling up on route at this one station I ended up giving a bunch away because the station sold a couple of years later and I assumed they new owners wouldn't honor them.

dezguy

I’ve never been told we can’t, so until I’m told, I’ll continue to use it.
Our cards have "no points" printed right on them. When we're issued a new card, we have to sign a form that says we acknowledge that we are not to use a points card.

There are ways around it but a free tank of gas every few months isn't worth it, to me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our cards have "no points" printed right on them. When we're issued a new card, we have to sign a form that says we acknowledge that we are not to use a points card.

There are ways around it but a free tank of gas every few months isn't worth it, to me.
Mine doesn’t say anything like that on the card and the letter doesn’t mention it either.

snowcat66

Well I guess until they have us sign a letter stating not to do it, like alot of other nefarious things of the past, I'll keep getting my freebies. lol