Inside wage

Head62

so I ask my b.a if I get a raise and he said no but I told him article 41 section 3 says I do ...was wondering what you guys opinion I make more then the progression and tell i top out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200820-041636_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-041636_Drive.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 138

Turdferguson

Just a turd
over the top rate?
I don't know, it sounds like he doesn't make more than top rate and that the paragraph below would cover the OP, but I don't know all the facts because nobody ever tells the whole story in a coherent fashion on here anyway. Then they get mad and complain that we are :censored2:s on here and suck.
Mom gets pissed and takes it out on all the mods.
Next thing you know people are in queue.
At least thats how I see it

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know, it sounds like he doesn't make more than top rate and that the paragraph below would cover the OP, but I don't know all the facts because nobody ever tells the whole story in a coherent fashion on here anyway. Then they get mad and complain that we are :censored2:s on here and suck.
Mom car .jpg

Head62

I make less then top rate I never wanted to go driving so waited tell i got a full time inside job which toke 17yrs to get but didn't bother me i knew what I was getting into ...smh

JustDeliverIt

I make more then the first 3yrs of progression

If you just went FT and make more than the progression rate, you will make what you currently do and just get the yearly raises on Aug 1 every year until you go through progression and hit top rate or until the progression rate is more than what you make at that time.

Head62

If you just went FT and make more than the progression rate, you will make what you currently do and just get the yearly raises on Aug 1 every year until you go through progression and hit top rate or until the progression rate is more than what you make at that time.
Thats what I thought but I didn't get the yearly raise and asked my b.a and he said no I don't get it cause I'm in progression then I showed him article 41 and he said he never seen this article before smh

JustDeliverIt

Thats what I thought but I didn't get the yearly raise and asked my b.a and he said no I don't get it cause I'm in progression then I showed him article 41 and he said he never seen this article before smh

I'm currently in driving progression and that's how it's been for me so far. As always, unless you have supplemental language that says otherwise I don’t see why you wouldn't get it in August.