Insurance claim issue

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by synystergates, May 15, 2013.

  1. synystergates

    synystergates Member

    Hi, I was just wondering how may I obtain employment records/wage verification for an insurance company that is taking care of my off work accident. The insurance company told me that the forms they first filled out were invalid because UPS may have their own release forms. I've spoken to HR and they told me to ask the insurance company to fill out those same forms and make the record request. I have no idea what to do. UPS HR is giving me the runaround and so is the insurance company. Any suggestions on how to get this issue resolved.
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    There is a link on for employment verification.