Insurance.Easy come easy go.

So I been around long enough to get the old insurance and Rx plan. Then without any notice all insurance is gone no notice no warning nothing. As I am trying to find out what's up. After multiple frantic calls and the real need for a Rx for my wife. And her needing to go to the doctor. I finally find out the scoop (poop).The new plan requires the 45 working days (Old plan 30 days I guess). When they already covered us. Now we have already stopped our .Gov Insurance. And cant get it back till may.45 days not over til into April. Thanks Brown go wipe yourself your BS is showing.

UPSGUY72

There are different waiting times from when you the employee becomes eligible for insurance and when your dependents / spouse become eligible for insurance coverage.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I love how the union always sends you a questionnaire on how you got hurt like when they get the bill from a chiropractor. I always put the same thing on it. I didn't get hurt its just maintenance from getting beat down like a dog everyday, freakin idiots like really dude. I GUESS IF WE SAT AROUND ALL DAY AND ATE AND PLAYED WITH OUR PUDS WE MIGHT THINK THE SAME THING lol.

So I been around long enough to get the old insurance and Rx plan. Then without any notice all insurance is gone no notice no warning nothing. As I am trying to find out what's up. After multiple frantic calls and the real need for a Rx for my wife. And her needing to go to the doctor. I finally find out the scoop (poop).The new plan requires the 45 working days (Old plan 30 days I guess). When they already covered us. Now we have already stopped our .Gov Insurance. And cant get it back till may.45 days not over til into April. Thanks Brown go wipe yourself your BS is showing.
There are different waiting times from when you the employee becomes eligible for insurance and when your dependents / spouse become eligible for insurance coverage.
But we both were already were covered that's what I am saying it went backwards when they changed carriers.We had the "old plan for ten days then none cause they changed our insurance waiting datys after we had insurance already...Stupid if u ask me!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I love how the union always sends you a questionnaire on how you got hurt like when they get the bill from a chiropractor. I always put the same thing on it. I didn't get hurt its just maintenance from getting beat down like a dog everyday, freakin idiots like really dude. I GUESS IF WE SAT AROUND ALL DAY AND ATE AND PLAYED WITH OUR PUDS WE MIGHT THINK THE SAME THING lol.
You don't even have to fill it out and send it back...just call the # on the questionnaire.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They want to make sure you didn't get hurt on the job, as that would be covered by Liberty Mutual. I get those questionnaires anytime I have an injury that could possibly be work related.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All the injuries are work related. Its called repetition and wearing out of your joints. Their freakin idiots, they know that's how people always get hurt.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They want to make sure you didn't get hurt on the job, as that would be covered by Liberty Mutual. I get those questionnaires anytime I have an injury that could possibly be work related.
Yup, me too...or an injury that could be related to a car accident...they asked me that one time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Am I the only one who's confused reading this? lol

UPSGUY72

But we both were already were covered that's what I am saying it went backwards when they changed carriers.We had the "old plan for ten days then none cause they changed our insurance waiting datys after we had insurance already...Stupid if u ask me!!!

I think your mistaken.... But if you don't like the rules you could always quit and go sign up for Obummercare....

Did u even read the org post? I HAD iNSURANCE THEN THEY CHANGED PLANS AND THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT ON THE NEW PLAN.sHOULD BEEN GRANDFATERED IN OR SOMTHING.

upschuck

Not really sure what you are asking? No new insurance is in effect yet. You are still under the plan you were working under. Your new plan won't start until contract is totally ratified and them wait times is less, not more.

If you have worked continuously and insurance has denied your claim, then give to UPS, and they will pay since they haven't paid premium.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did u even read the org post? I HAD iNSURANCE THEN THEY CHANGED PLANS AND THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT ON THE NEW PLAN.sHOULD BEEN GRANDFATERED IN OR SOMTHING.

Your ORG POST was like trying to read the alphabet that someone shook up so nothing looks like real words.

You may also need some meds to calm you the hell down. Just use your insurance :D