Insurance.Easy come easy go.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
So I been around long enough to get the old insurance and Rx plan. Then without any notice all insurance is gone no notice no warning nothing. As I am trying to find out what's up. After multiple frantic calls and the real need for a Rx for my wife. And her needing to go to the doctor. I finally find out the scoop (poop).The new plan requires the 45 working days (Old plan 30 days I guess). When they already covered us. Now we have already stopped our .Gov Insurance. And cant get it back till may.45 days not over til into April. Thanks Brown go wipe yourself your BS is showing.
Why don't you try to score some crack to hold you over until you can get your methadone??

Cementups

Box Monkey
I love how the union always sends you a questionnaire on how you got hurt like when they get the bill from a chiropractor. I always put the same thing on it. I didn't get hurt its just maintenance from getting beat down like a dog everyday, freakin idiots like really dude. I GUESS IF WE SAT AROUND ALL DAY AND ATE AND PLAYED WITH OUR PUDS WE MIGHT THINK THE SAME THING lol.

Been going to chiro for 4-5 years and never received any such questionnaire.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pretty sure one plan or the other would be in effect at the original date. What is needed is date of cancellation of plan one.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A picture of a turd in a toilet would be perfect right now.
funny-toilets-public-bathroom-in-front-of-each-other-1.jpg

Not really sure what you are asking? No new insurance is in effect yet. You are still under the plan you were working under. Your new plan won't start until contract is totally ratified and them wait times is less, not more.

If you have worked continuously and insurance has denied your claim, then give to UPS, and they will pay since they haven't paid premium.
I didn't specify I'm at Freight