Insurance

rkctkc

Switched to central states teamcare with the change to this new contract. Haven't had to use it until now, I took my daughter to the emergency room for congestion and difficulty breathing and they tell me the copay is $250. What the.... it used to be $10 for doctor visits and $25 for er. Bcbs card shows $20 for office visit but doesn't show emergency room copay.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Switched to central states teamcare with the change to this new contract. Haven't had to use it until now, I took my daughter to the emergency room for congestion and difficulty breathing and they tell me the copay is $250. What the.... it used to be $10 for doctor visits and $25 for er. Bcbs card shows $20 for office visit but doesn't show emergency room copay.
Thank all that voted YES on this garbage contract.
What UPS givith in pay increases UPS took away benefits and benefit increases for those in the old UPS hc plan.

rkctkc

I'm looking over the plan and I can't even find where an er visit is covered except for an accidental injury. Doesn't show that it is covered for illness

rkctkc

Well. When your kid gets sick on the weekend, what are you supposed to do? Tell them to wait and suffer until Monday?