Integrad Franklin park, Illinois ( chicago ) stick shift?

Frozen eskimo

Hi, anyone that has been to the Integrad driver training facility near chicago recently, do you know if they use manual trucks? My hub does not use or test on them anymore but it is still a qualification for 22.4, so i am assuming Integrad will have a stick shift. Thank you in advance for info and help.

Hot Carl

The Integrad facility I attended was all automatics. As for my center, we're down to just a few manuals left and they're all next in line for the crusher. I don't even think they require rookie drivers to know how to drive them anymore. And good riddance. They really do need to be put out of their misery.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The Integrad facility I attended was all automatics. As for my center, we're down to just a few manuals left and they're all next in line for the crusher. I don't even think they require rookie drivers to know how to drive them anymore. And good riddance. They really do need to be put out of their misery.
Go to hell Carl!

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Hi, anyone that has been to the Integrad driver training facility near chicago recently, do you know if they use manual trucks? My hub does not use or test on them anymore but it is still a qualification for 22.4, so i am assuming Integrad will have a stick shift. Thank you in advance for info and help.
I think it may have these weird cutout holes, in the safety walkpath. I can't tell you because I don't have a tard vest to go out of the safety path.

2Down2Many2Go

What do you mean by " in- yard " training, like the vehicles that move the semi trailers around?

It means there's a small fake route on property that you drive around a make fake deliveries in a package car.