Integrad Pay?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ok sounds fair 48 hr work for 40 hour pay and no overtime LOL

Where do you get 48 hours? 7am-6pm is 11 hours less your hour lunch gives you 10 hours. 10x4 is 40 plus the 4 or 5 hours for Friday works out to 44-45 hours.

I based my answer on my experience when I went to driving school; of course, we didn't start as early or stayed as late.

Let us know how many hours they do pay you for.

zero

roll call at hotel 625a so technically if im req to be there time should start at 625 only 30 mins for lunch. Will let yall know what happens

box_beeyotch

roll call at hotel 625a so technically if im req to be there time should start at 625 only 30 mins for lunch. Will let yall know what happens

When I went to in district class (not integrad), we started at 8 am and usually were out by 2-230. We got paid for 40 hours and also mileage to drive to and from the hub.

jbg77

I got mileage and 28.65 an hour for training. I said 4 days in another thread it was probably more like 3 1/2

Oak

When I went to Integrad, I was paid for the hours punched in on the diad. True, roll call at the hotel was at 6:15 - 6:25, then shuttle to the center and shuttle time back to the hotel in the evening. That time was not paid. I suppose you could say you have to travel back and forth to work everyday. My pay rate was $18.75.