integrad

old levi's

blank space
Haven't been, but I have noticed that some posters said it was a good idea to take an iron with you. Not something you would routinely pack so I thought I would mention it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You're welcome. Good luck driving. There will be quite a bit to take in for only 5 days of training. Not sure if it is done the same way nationally and what not and what you already know. Walk in with a good attitude and be humble! I learned many little things during integrad that would have taken months or years to figure out and discover...just by asking questions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You're welcome. Good luck driving. There will be quite a bit to take in for only 5 days of training. Not sure if it is done the same way nationally and what not and what you already know. Walk in with a good attitude and be humble! I learned many little things during integrad that would have taken months or years to figure out and discover...just by asking questions.

Keep in mind that the training doesn't end when you graduate from Integrad. Do yourself a favor and find a senior driver whom you feel comfortable talking to and whom you respect. Pick this person's brain. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Good luck.