Integrity Failures at your Building

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm pissed off that we don't get turkeys anymore. I wasent but I think it some deep feeling that I've been suppressing.

I want turkey sandwich
anonymous,

I hope you are well.

I encourage you to constructively participate.

Attempting to derailing discussions is not constructive.

Sincerely,
I

To all:

It has been reported to me that integrity is truly not at the core of all we do at UPS.

Why would the Corporate Executives of a company be dishonest about this?

The Corporate Executives have boldly made this claim in the foundational documents of UPS yet it has been reported to me that integrity failures are widespread.

Integrity is held in the highest regard in the UPS Policy Book, the UPS Code of Conduct, and the UPS Charter and other source documents all put out by Corporate.

If integrity and excellence are not at the core of all we do and they (the Corporate Executives of UPS) know this, then why would they make this false claim?

What do you think about this?

False claims are all bad but a false claim that a group of Corporate Executives make about the place integrity has in the day to day running of the company that they oversee seems to me to be particularly unethical.

Sincerely,
I

undies

Like when a center tells you not to sheet misloads as missed and then has the clerk sheet it as a future?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ups hero,

Do you support dishonest business practices?

Do you support fraudulent claims by corporate executives as to what is expected of and how employees of a company carry out their jobs?

Sincerely,
I

I don't know about hero but I damn sure do! Go USA!

over9five

Staff member
38502050.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I kinda' like turkey. I wonder if I have a legal case against the turkey factory if the red button pops prematurely and someone gets sick eating a turkey i served them? Are those red buttons American made?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
AJ...when did you woobies start bouncing about on your avatar? Kinda funny...

I, A company is full of individuals. Some individuals lack integrity. They are usually go getters who don't mind meeting mindless corporate bean counting numbers...in fact, to reach the unattainable goals set by the bean counters you have to have a distinct lack of integrity if you don't have the necessary skills required to do it honestly. It isn't about doing things right and efficiently, it's about staying off of a bad report. But it goes both ways as well. I bet people lift incorrectly more than they lift correctly. Before telematics drivers use to drive with their bulkhead doors open. People call in "sick". You of all people know this is a fallen world so to speak. People suck. At the same time, some people are awesome. It's called reality.

Integrity

Binge Poster
With no reference of specific instances, like usual, you are just tossing around hyperbole and buzzwords. We just work as directed.
OptimusPrime,

"Working as directed" does not justify integrity failures.

Everyone is responsible for their own integrity.

You too!

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
hurricanegunner,

To all:

It has been reported to me that integrity is truly not at the core of all we do at UPS.

Why would the Corporate Executives of a company be dishonest about this?

The Corporate Executives have boldly made this claim in the foundational documents of UPS yet it has been reported to me that integrity failures are widespread.

Integrity is held in the highest regard in the UPS Policy Book, the UPS Code of Conduct, and the UPS Charter and other source documents all put out by Corporate.

If integrity and excellence are not at the core of all we do and they (the Corporate Executives of UPS) know this, then why would they make this false claim?

What do you think about this?

False claims are all bad but a false claim that a group of Corporate Executives make about the place integrity has in the day to day running of the company that they oversee seems to me to be particularly unethical.

Sincerely,
I

Dude, they also say they care about our personal safety. That's a lie too. Welcome to life.
Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Its funny how they want us to do everything stupposedly honest but they will be the first ones to do some super slim shady shiznitt you know, Im just like you guys are losers man. But when you call them out on it they wanna act retarded like they dont comprehend the english language like they need a freakin interpretor lol. They crack me up dude its like a comedy show there 24-7 lol. But as soon as you are the flavor of the week and they want to act stupid like you did something shady they will call you up in the office n try n scare you. Me personally i just have to let it blow over my head and let it go in 1 ear and out the other. Im thinkin in the back of my mind to myself like dude you have no idea about my power and rage ill throw you out that window into the parking lot. I can destroy your hopes and dreams in the blink of an eye and you dont even know it. But you just gotta keeep your mouth shut and play the game lol.
jumpman23,

Why do you think this is so?

Sincerely,
I