Integrity Failures at your Building

Integrity

Binge Poster
"In silence man can most readily preserve his integrity".
Meister Eckhart

:peaceful:

To all:

It has been reported to me that integrity is truly not at the core of all we do at UPS.

Why would the Corporate Executives of a company be dishonest about this?

The Corporate Executives have boldly made this claim in the foundational documents of UPS yet it has been reported to me that integrity failures are widespread.

Integrity is held in the highest regard in the UPS Policy Book, the UPS Code of Conduct, and the UPS Charter and other source documents all put out by Corporate.

If integrity and excellence are not at the core of all we do and they (the Corporate Executives of UPS) know this, then why would they make this false claim?

What do you think about this?

False claims are all bad but a false claim that a group of Corporate Executives make about the place integrity has in the day to day running of the company that they oversee seems to me to be particularly unethical.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
To answer your question. No, of course not. I don't support and agree with dishonest practices but we all live in reality. I mean no disrespect but if your looking for everybody to live with integrity and big corporations to follow through and do the right thing for the customer and employee, then most corporations would go under and employees would be unemployed. We don't live in a perfect world. Life is no 1960s tv show.
ups hero,

Are you saying that most corporations cannot operate with integrity?

Are you saying that if they did that most would go out of business?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

You should demonstrate your commitment to yourself by taking a position in front-level management, and correcting the problems from the bottom up. I hear there might be an opening in my building in about two weeks.

To all:

It has been reported to me that integrity is truly not at the core of all we do at UPS.

The Corporate Executives have boldly made this claim in the foundational documents of UPS yet it has been reported to me that integrity failures are widespread.

Integrity is held in the highest regard in the UPS Policy Book, the UPS Code of Conduct, and the UPS Charter and other source documents all put out by Corporate.

If integrity and excellence are not at the core of all we do and they (the Corporate Executives of UPS) know this, then why would they make this false claim?

False claims are all bad but a false claim that a group of Corporate Executives make about the place integrity has in the day to day running of the company that they oversee seems to me to be particularly unethical.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Actually turkey supposed to be really healthy.

38502050.jpg

So you don't like turkey??

oh quit it you turkey

​Ham is the meaning of Christmas!

Sacrilege!

​Cartman!

Isn't it prime rib?

I kinda' like turkey. I wonder if I have a legal case against the turkey factory if the red button pops prematurely and someone gets sick eating a turkey i served them? Are those red buttons American made?

You both are wrong!!
IT'S MCDONALD'S!

To all:

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
AJ...when did you woobies start bouncing about on your avatar? Kinda funny...

I, A company is full of individuals. Some individuals lack integrity. They are usually go getters who don't mind meeting mindless corporate bean counting numbers...in fact, to reach the unattainable goals set by the bean counters you have to have a distinct lack of integrity if you don't have the necessary skills required to do it honestly. It isn't about doing things right and efficiently, it's about staying off of a bad report. But it goes both ways as well. I bet people lift incorrectly more than they lift correctly. Before telematics drivers use to drive with their bulkhead doors open. People call in "sick". You of all people know this is a fallen world so to speak. People suck. At the same time, some people are awesome. It's called reality.

To all:

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Turkey turkey turkey.

To all:

Sincerely,
I

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lets be real UPS isnt the only big company that has integrity issues its all of them. Some have more than others. Having no integrity is exactly why this great country we live in has gone to the dumps. Im big on integrity with people. Most people have no integrity and are selfish. Unfortunately this is how society is nowadays. Everyone is selfish to an extent about some things thats a no brainer. Ive told many a youngblood drivers that after you work here for a while, youll be lucky to count on 1 hand maybe 2 tops about the people you know you can trust and have that type of integrity that you can count on them in the trenches and in the battlefield to have your back no matter what. I think some of you soldiers can agree on that.

Integrity

Binge Poster
jumpman23,

Lets be real UPS isnt the only big company that has integrity issues its all of them. Some have more than others. Having no integrity is exactly why this great country we live in has gone to the dumps. Im big on integrity with people. Most people have no integrity and are selfish. Are you? Unfortunately this is how society is nowadays. How about you? Everyone is selfish to an extent about some things thats a no brainer. Ive told many a youngblood drivers that after you work here for a while, youll be lucky to count on 1 hand maybe 2 tops about the people you know you can trust and have that type of integrity that you can count on them in the trenches and in the battlefield to have your back no matter what. I think some of you soldiers can agree on that.

Do you ever confront integrity failures at your job?

If so how?

Sincerely,
I

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not going to waste my time with these idiots dude really man. Why, cause their going to do whatever they want whenever they want anyway whether its fair,right,wrong,shady or if it even doesnt make any sense. And you wonder why we have integrity issues with these numbnutts. What planet you live on dude? You come from the planet stupid or what. If someone cant see that this company has integrity issues then their either blind or retarded. Enough said im not going to waste my time even trying to make sense of how these people do anything anymore. I come to work do my job the best i can and by the book and i dont care how many stops or what they put on my route anymore. I get paid by the hour to work. Itll be what itll be. I had an epiphany a few years back i met 2 drivers that had just retired not too long ago and they said the job got alot easier and less stressful mentally after they told themselves they just didnt give a F_CK anymore cause all this job is,is 1 big mind game and thats all. And that was probably one of the best things i could have ever learned and applied as my career here has progressed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Im not going to waste my time with these idiots dude really man. Why, cause their going to do whatever they want whenever they want anyway whether its fair,right,wrong,shady or if it even doesnt make any sense. They can be reported. And you wonder why we have integrity issues with these numbnutts. What planet you live on dude? Earth. You come from the planet stupid or what. No. If someone cant see that this company has integrity issues then their either blind or retarded. Enough said im not going to waste my time even trying to make sense of how these people do anything anymore. I come to work do my job the best i can and by the book and i dont care how many stops or what they put on my route anymore. I get paid by the hour to work. Itll be what itll be. Things can change. I had an epiphany a few years back i met 2 drivers that had just retired not too long ago and they said the job got alot easier and less stressful mentally after they told themselves they just didnt give a F_CK anymore cause all this job is,is 1 big mind game and thats all. And that was probably one of the best things i could have ever learned and applied as my career here has progressed. I am sorry to hear you don't care anymore.
jumpman23,

You sound bitter and resentful.

Forgive me if I am reading the tone of your post incorrectly.

I would be bitter too if I allowed the integrity failures of others from robbing me from caring about people.

Sincerely,
I

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not bitter it just sux that as cool as this job really is, it really is a cool job, they just try n make it hell for ya with all the shady idiotic games they play. Its like all they want to do is try n make drama n screw around with every driver instead of doing and worrying about the real things they should focus on. Such as customer service and the 2 biggest problems we have to deal with each and every single day that are a constant problem- the idiotic dispatches and the idiotic loaders who arent trained right. But they could care les about taking care of them issues they would rather act like little girls and live the soap opera they get off on, im just like really dude you people need to get a life cause your whole loser life revolves around a soap opera. Sad dude real sad. No big deal about fixing the problems the real supervisors(the drivers) will bail you out and fix your screwups up like we do every single day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
jumpman23,

Do you ever confront integrity failures at your job?

If so how?

Sincerely,
I
The real question is what do you do to confront integrity issues? I confront you on what you do and get no response on how you're handling issues besides doing nothing. Want me to dig up past posts on this or do you finally want to admit you lack what you claim to be?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Im not bitter it just sux that as cool as this job really is, it really is a cool job, they just try n make it hell for ya with all the shady idiotic games they play. Its like all they want to do is try n make drama n screw around with every driver instead of doing and worrying about the real things they should focus on. Such as customer service and the 2 biggest problems we have to deal with each and every single day that are a constant problem- the idiotic dispatches and the idiotic loaders who arent trained right. But they could care les about taking care of them issues they would rather act like little girls and live the soap opera they get off on, im just like really dude you people need to get a life cause your whole loser life revolves around a soap opera. Sad dude real sad. No big deal about fixing the problems the real supervisors(the drivers) will bail you out and fix your screwups up like we do every single day.
jumpman23,

I can understand your feelings.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
The real question is what do you do to confront integrity issues? It all depends on the situation. I confront you on what you do and get no response on how you're handling issues besides doing nothing. I share what I choose to share. Want me to dig up past posts on this or do you finally want to admit you lack what you claim to be? Be my guest.
Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Amazing how you encourage people to participate in your threads for discussion, yet don't want to discuss your own issues. This is why no one takes you serious, along with your threads.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Amazing how you encourage people to participate in your threads for discussion, yet don't want to discuss your own issues. This is an untrue statement. This is why no one takes you serious, along with your threads. This is also untrue. I do have a few supporters on the BC. Not many, but a few.
Sincerely,
I