Integrity Failures in the Plant Engineering Departments

HubBub

Are we talking failure of structural integrity, like bad welds or something? I can't see what other "failure of integrity" PE could have.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Covemaster Loved watching the girls while climbing the rope during P/E class!! This often made Covemaster' s harbah mastah stand up too !!
sincerely Covemaster

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Does Integrity honestly believe the average UPSer has any idea/care as to what maintenance guys (you can call them Plant Engineers if you like) do on a daily basis?

Forgive me I, for answering your meaningful question with yet another. Has Integrity ever experienced integrity failures when dealing with the Custodial Engineer department?

tourists24

Does Integrity honestly believe the average UPSer has any idea/care as to what maintenance guys (you can call them Plant Engineers if you like) do on a daily basis?

Forgive me I, for answering your meaningful question with yet another. Has Integrity ever experienced integrity failures when dealing with the Custodial Engineer department?
no one knows Harry... Integrity has offered no insight as to what or who he is... he just claims to be a UPSer with integrity. Why would anyone take him seriously?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

no one knows Harry... Integrity has offered no insight as to what or who he is... he just claims to be a UPSer with integrity. Why would anyone take him seriously?

No disagreement here, I've tried diligently to discipline myself from responding to trolls this week. Bad Harry, stain on me : /.

wkmac

I'm surprised I hasn't received the 'troll' mark of shame yet...

From what I read, you have to be turned in for it. Hey, I got an idea. I'll rat you out as a troll and you rat on me and we'll both just game the system for laughs!

:wink2:

40 and out

I get the Employee of the Month parking spot daily. Closest parking place to my overhead door. Have a 20' walk to my package car everyday.
Must be nice. My walk is 1/2 mile. Takes 7 minutes. Center is at far end of building and parking lot is down the street from the building.

BrownArmy

From what I read, you have to be turned in for it. Hey, I got an idea. I'll rat you out as a troll and you rat on me and we'll both just game the system for laughs!

:wink2:

Both of us could be labeled as 'trolls', so why not get it over with? :peaceful:

I'm surprised only because so many people seemingly don't like I, yet he/she remains free of the scarlet 'troll' award.

Then again, the 'troll' award is much like an SEC slapdown, no admission of guilt and a paltry fine.

Thanks for helping me derail this thread!

Integrity

Binge Poster
Both of us could be labeled as 'trolls', so why not get it over with? :peaceful:

I'm surprised only because so many people seemingly don't like I, yet he/she remains free of the scarlet 'troll' award.

Then again, the 'troll' award is much like an SEC slapdown, no admission of guilt and a paltry fine.

Thanks for helping me derail this thread!
BrownArmy,

What is your personal gain for attempting to derail a thread on the BC?

It is my personal opinion that individuals whose main purpose is to disrupt discussions and serious interactions do not contribute to this community in a worthwhile manner.

No offense, but I think this shows the immaturity of some of those that come to this site.

It is my hope that I will see them grow up some day.

Sincerely,
I