Integrity Question

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
IF THEY'RE CLOSED and you know that, drive back right before 5, scan, sheet, get back on trace. Easiest money you'll ever make plus it's a good feeling to know that you covered your ass and did your job the right way

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I actually drive back to the stop later in the day.
Sure that works as well either stay and wait until 12/1 passes or come back either way sheet package at location of stop do not prerecord and sheet at a different location. Do we agree to agree and move on from this great conundrum of UPS?

F

Frankie's Friend

It was told to us in a PCM with 105 drivers present, including 4 stewards. Can't get any better than that.
Funny one. That means you get one pass if it hits the fan and the rest of the drivers are given a new pcm about the correct method of making an honest attempt outside of the 12-1 lunch hour.

I'd hate to be the driver on vacation when that gets corrected and miss the (one and only) memo.

You guys use a bull horn to address 105 drivers in one pcm?

F

Frankie's Friend

Right, so by deleting the prerecord function you can't do that.
I just use left at without prerecording.
The management told us that the company took out any extra time for stops in prerecord bundled to one left at location.
I'm betting they did quit giving us extra time other than a one stop allowance.
That's one of the few things they told me where I believed them.

GenericUsername

Funny one. That means you get one pass if it hits the fan and the rest of the drivers are given a new pcm about the correct method of making an honest attempt outside of the 12-1 lunch hour.

I'd hate to be the driver on vacation when that gets corrected and miss the (one and only) memo.

You guys use a bull horn to address 105 drivers in one pcm?

We do a PCM between two of the belts and usually it takes up the space of about 10 package cars wide within the area. Not hard to raise your voice for an area that small. Plus, as everyone always says, work as directed. I just do what they say. If they change their minds on the matter, then so be it.

F

Frankie's Friend

We do a PCM between two of the belts and usually it takes up the space of about 10 package cars wide within the area. Not hard to raise your voice for an area that small. Plus, as everyone always says, work as directed. I just do what they say. If they change their minds on the matter, then so be it.
Those management folks are crooked as heck.
If we can't non-deliver between 12-1 there's a reason for it.
That would just just show me where "Service" is on their list of priorities.

WTFm8

Sort?? We lost all or our sort time allowance with Orion.

Considering the union doesn’t recognize production metrics... sort if needed/it’s a garbage load.

As the service provider we’re to work in the companies best intrest. Use their language against them in ‘discipline’ and file harassment and working condition grievances if needed.

ACmoses

12/1 exceptions are easy to avoid instead of stop completing prerecord the stop you know because the business closed for the day not just lunch.
With the new system of preload scanning packages into each load some drivers have started to prerecord packages that they can’t find to avoid going back to a stop if they find them.
Thoughts? Do you think drivers shouldn’t prerecord stops between 12/1 at all? Should the diad software need to be updated to force drivers to be at the location when they stop complete prerecorded stops.
Integrity is on us. The company operates directly out of Atlanta, GA with their own "Integrity" The number 1 reason I never went into management is I felt I would have to compromise my own integrity. Not worth it.