Interesting Christmas Gifts ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
I received some dvd's I've been wanting......seasons of Big Love, Dexter and also Being Erica....all of which I'll be able to watch when company leaves.

One of my favorites is one that I'll see and use every day.....it's a mouse pad with all the colors of cancer ribbons on it. A reminder of all the fights going on with people around me.

I hope everybody's Christmas was warm and I don't mean the weather. :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
I received a goofy looking Polo shirt from my daughters mother-in-law because she said "I needed some nicer looking clothes". I asked my daughter for a pair of sissors so I could cut the sleeves off of it but she wouldn't give them to me. My daughter is a saint to put up with this women. P.S. Yes I have been known to cut the sleeves off a tee-shirt or two in the summer.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got really great stuff, more than ever, and so undeserved. I got almost enough in tips to cover the gas to go visit the kids, which leaves more money to spend while I am there.

bigbrownhen

I asked for things to use around the house. I'd rather have something useful than jewlery. We had family here on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day, which is nice, lots of laughter when my hubby and his brothers get together. My favorite thing to do is watch the kids open their gifts.

over9five

Staff member
Christmas is for kids!!! We do not buy gifts for other adults, adults can buy their own stuff!

I got a bottle of 2 cycle oil, and a 4 way screwdriver for the car. Excellent!