Interesting survey for presidential choices

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you have the time - take this survery - you may change your vote??
http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

McCain 10 Obama 3

I found many of the choices hard to make. ABC seemed to make the choices hard to make because many are so similar in their statements. I noticed that the choices I made in these hard to decide statements came down to individual responsibility/morality and bringing the government closer to the individual.
One of my Obama selections actually was made because it emphasized the State as opposed to the National government making the decision... imagine that!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Politically, I am stuck in a bad place...I am a member of both the Teamsters union and the NRA so no matter who I vote for I am screwing myself. I truly cannot vote for either candidate in good conscience.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Politically, I am stuck in a bad place...I am a member of both the Teamsters union and the NRA so no matter who I vote for I am screwing myself. I truly cannot vote for either candidate in good conscience.

Sure you can. Sara is married to a union member and she is a life long NRA member. And she can shoot and gut a moose, what a woman! No telling how many union members work at Cindy McCain's Budweiser business.

How many union members do those other two guys employ?:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
Sure you can. Sara is married to a union member and she is a life long NRA member. And she can shoot and gut a moose, what a woman! No telling how many union members work at Cindy McCain's Budweiser business.

How many union members do those other two guys employ?:wink2:

Interesting point. democrats talk union, republicans actually employ union.

upsdawg

UPSDAWG
[Mc Cain---you have to read between the lines!!!

Regarding how many teamsters the Dems employ-------they are the party of Lawyers--------------is there a Lawyers Union??