Interesting talk with an OMS today...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I actually hang out with my driver supe on the weekends lol. Well he was my driver supe til he got transferred to another center about 45 min away from where we live. He always talks about how screwed up it is in that place. Funnier than hell actually. Hes actually younger than i am. Hes a cool dude though. He tells me all the time its all a game and you just play it. Im like yup already know this lol. Thats all it is you play their games and you bend the rules lil bit but you just dont break them. They scratch your back and you scratch theirs. Thats how the game is played.

MethodsMan

I actually hang out with my driver supe on the weekends lol. Well he was my driver supe til he got transferred to another center about 45 min away from where we live. He always talks about how screwed up it is in that place. Funnier than hell actually. Hes actually younger than i am. Hes a cool dude though. He tells me all the time its all a game and you just play it. Im like yup already know this lol. Thats all it is you play their games and you bend the rules lil bit but you just dont break them. They scratch your back and you scratch theirs. Thats how the game is played.

Interesting. Can you extrapolate more on that bolded part?