Intergrity issues

I'm am curious if what our full time preload supervisor is doing would qualify for calling the ups integrity number. First he lied to ppl about a position that was opening so that his friend outside of work could just be handed the job without any competition for it. Next the same supervisor is lying about ppls work just so he can move them out of a spot that he wants someone he likes to have. I know u aren't guaranteed a set spot just that u get work but spots ppl have been doing for years since he doesn't like them and he recently got this position he is making up lies and telling the belt supervisors to move us for reasons he just blanatanly made up.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

You can let it go and worry about yourself or file grievances and be on their list of problem workers... End of story

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm am curious if what our full time preload supervisor is doing would qualify for calling the ups integrity number. First he lied to ppl about a position that was opening so that his friend outside of work could just be handed the job without any competition for it. Next the same supervisor is lying about ppls work just so he can move them out of a spot that he wants someone he likes to have. I know u aren't guaranteed a set spot just that u get work but spots ppl have been doing for years since he doesn't like them and he recently got this position he is making up lies and telling the belt supervisors to move us for reasons he just blanatanly made up.
So what are the lies that he is telling about people

filing grievances wouldn't solve anything since our shop steward said they are allowed to lie to lie to our faces and there is nothing the union can do hence I was wondering if calling the anonymous integrity number would actually solve anything. and I am worrying about myself since I'm not one of the ppl who kisses this guys ass he is messing with my work and stating blatant lies about me that even the belt supervisor said were lies

lies that he has spouted about ppl to justify them moving them are they have been continually messing up the area they work which again the belt supervisor said there have been no complaints. he tried saying someones forklift liscence was expired to move them from the area they were at and when he realized that it wasn't after being shown proof he came up with these stories about them :censored2:ing up their areas to move them. just annoyed that this is now costing me and others money

Box Ox

lies that he has spouted about ppl to justify them moving them are they have been continually messing up the area they work which again the belt supervisor said there have been no complaints. he tried saying someones forklift liscence was expired to move them from the area they were at and when he realized that it wasn't after being shown proof he came up with these stories about them :censored2:ing up their areas to move them. just annoyed that this is now costing me and others money

Preload supervisors can move hourlies wherever they want. The "why" factor doesn't matter. It could be because the sup likes Lucky Charms and his favorite color is orange.

The operation is often a clusterbang. Just how it is.

Daf

Lying about the open position to get his buddy hired in my opinion IS an ethics issue. Not placing workers where they want to be however is not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If it was a bid job and it wasn't posted, then your steward can file a grievance. If you feel they are playing games, may I suggest you BECOME a steward and learn the contract.

You may find that half the stuff you're pissed about is legal.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
WDFD

Who cares