Interview Process?

Elena

A look see at what job will be doing. Nothing to fret over at all
I applied for p/t package handler... I'm having a little trouble understanding what shift I should (have) applied for

I have an open schedule anytime after 5 p.m. and I would ideally like to be home before 6 a.m. ....so I know twilight was one of the hours I applied for as well as evenings....after reading some threads ...they said evenings can last until 9 a.m.

how is that possible?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I applied for p/t package handler... I'm having a little trouble understanding what shift I should (have) applied for

I have an open schedule anytime after 5 p.m. and I would ideally like to be home before 6 a.m. ....so I know twilight was one of the hours I applied for as well as eveningd ..after reading some threads ...they said evenings can last until 9 a.m.

how is that possible?
I guess that's the worst case scenario you'll be done way before then

upschuck

I have an open schedule anytime after 5 p.m. and I would ideally like to be home before 6 a.m. ....so I know twilight was one of the hours I applied for as well as eveningd ..after reading some threads ...they said evenings can last until 9 a.m.

how is that possible?
That is preload you are hearing about. Hours normally ranges are
twi: 5-6 til about 10,
Night: 11 til about 4

Matbe called different where you are.