Interviewed this Morning

XaDe

So there wasn't a tour or anything like that. I got an email and a call that said I was selected for an interview for the East Alton Hub, but to come to the St Louis Hub for the interview. No interview, but in the few hours I was there, there were about 5 guys I saw interviewing for the same position and location. I fill out all of the additional paperwork; brotherhood of teamsters paperwork, w-4, Etc. and they sent my background check off, said itll be a week before they get it back. The interviewer seemed to like me, but mentioned that after everyone's background came back. they'd choose the most qualified applicants. Damn I hope I'm in that category.

BeachBoy

No interview here, I got a phone call today (Sunday) asking if I could come in for orientation tomorrow. I said yes, but felt bad for the poor HR rep, she must be working her @ss off.

Brain Genocide

Did the interview day before thanksgiving, Monday orientation. Got pulled out, tried the uniform, and then was told my driver would contact me soon. Been a fun busy week.