Introduction-----HELLO ALL

Dave B.

Hello everyone, I figured I would make an introduction post and become a little more active in the site. Been a member for a little while now and am always on the site reading through posts. Little about me is I have a wife and 4 kids and live in the mountains. Huge gamer and IT nerd, haha. Been working for UPS for almost a year now and unlike most of everyone I have read about so far, I sit on my butt all day working a computer in accounts receivable. I have done loading produce and other trucks and had my fill so more power to those 10+ years of it lol. Hope to get more familiar as time goes on and learn from everyone about the company. Looking forward to the future here.

A

Article 3

7963108.gif

Welcome to the party.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hello everyone, I figured I would make an introduction post and become a little more active in the site. Been a member for a little while now and am always on the site reading through posts. Little about me is I have a wife and 4 kids and live in the mountains. Huge gamer and IT nerd, haha. Been working for UPS for almost a year now and unlike most of everyone I have read about so far, I sit on my butt all day working a computer in accounts receivable. I have done loading produce and other trucks and had my fill so more power to those 10+ years of it lol. Hope to get more familiar as time goes on and learn from everyone about the company. Looking forward to the future here.
Welcome.

A

Article 3

A desk job at peak is good.
Keep receiving that $$$$ so we can get better healthcare and a raise this coming August.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Learn paragraph structure