Investigation local 104

Union 💪🏽 Strong

Here is what happening. there is a witch hunt on an employee by 5 hourlies 2 management 1 PT sup other full time Sup . 2 of the hourlies is an active union steward and other a former union steward. They are all accusing him of dishonesty, stealing company time, and stealing from packages. If you are innocent what can be done? Thank you!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Here is what happening. there is a witch hunt on an employee by 5 hourlies 2 management 1 PT sup other full time Sup . 2 of the hourlies is an active union steward and other a former union steward. They are all accusing him of dishonesty, stealing company time, and stealing from packages. If you are innocent what can be done? Thank you!
Sounds like this “employee” has pissed a lot of people off what’s “his” problem

Union 💪🏽 Strong

The problem was that he got into a verbal confrontation with the than union steward, so this former steward trying to get him fired! He feels they are watching him very closely, all his moves and management are looking at his punch in and outs! He feels helpless!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The problem was that he got into a verbal confrontation with the than union steward, so this former steward trying to get him fired! He feels they are watching him very closely, all his moves and management are looking at his punch in and outs! He feels helpless!
The burden of proof is a worthy burden, one that belongs to the accuser(s).

You tell us, does this guy have anything to worry about???

Union 💪🏽 Strong

The burden of proof is a worthy burden, one that belongs to the accuser(s).

You tell us, does this guy have anything to worry about???
Absolutely not have to worry about anything. I know he is innocent! He is my brother he is very introvert, very good attendance a family man! Don't take that as a weakness! He's a fighter for sure!.. I guess the only thing that does worry him and I is the 2 union stewards that are well known and well respected! And management are kiss up to them!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Absolutely not have to worry about anything. I know he is innocent! He is my brother he is very introvert, very good attendance a family man! Don't take that as a weakness! He's a fighter for sure!.. I guess the only thing that does worry him and I is the 2 union stewards that are well known and well respected! And management are kiss up to them!
How does any of that help management meet their burden of proof for stealing time and theft?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I, (given name), pledge my honor to faithfully observe the Constitution and the laws of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and the Bylaws and laws of this Local Union.

I pledge that I will comply with all the rules and regulations for the government of the International Union and this Local Union.

I will faithfully perform all the duties assigned to me to the best of my ability and skill.

I will conduct myself at all times in a manner as not to bring reproach upon my Union.

I shall take an affirmative part in the business and activities of the Union and accept and discharge my responsibilities during any authorized strike or lockout.

I pledge not to divulge to non-members the private business of this Union, unless authorized to reveal the same.

I will never knowingly harm a fellow member.

I will never discriminate against a fellow worker on account of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical disability or national origin.

I will refrain from any conduct that would interfere with the Union’s performance of its legal or contractual obligations.

I will at all times bear true and faithful allegiance to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and this Local Union.

542thruNthru

I'd love to hear the rest of this story. What is he accused of stealing. If this is all true shouldn't he already be terminated pending a local level/panel hearing? I didn't hear anything about the BA. So what has the BA said?

Also isn't this the same guy that said all the stewards hate the BA? So now the stewards are bad and the BA good?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'd love to hear the rest of this story. What is he accused of stealing. If this is all true shouldn't he already be terminated pending a local level/panel hearing? I didn't hear anything about the BA. So what has the BA said?

Also isn't this the same guy that said all the stewards hate the BA? So now the stewards are bad and the BA good?
This could be the young guy from 104 that wanted to become a steward

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You’re absolutely right.