Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone else have a crazy amount of irregular packages today.

Resi guy I split my helper with had 30 less stops than normal but. Totally blown out truck.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was lucky enough to have a nice 138lbs treadmill to deliver today. Aren't these people supposed to order those after January 1st?

Boston25

I was lucky enough to have a nice 138lbs treadmill to deliver today. Aren't these people supposed to order those after January 1st?

I call those coat hangers. No one uses them, they hang their coats on it and we get more of a workout out of it handling the :censored2:ing thing than they do.

barnyard

KTM rider
Every day a couple of electric smokers and those open and expand mattresses.

Last night I had 4 packages from Poland. 66 kg each. NDA savers, had to have cost an arm and a leg.

Irregs destroy my load pretty much everyday.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Only thing that moved today were irregs, preload has 20 people show in a 300-350 car building. Anything we didn’t get delivered yesterday (called us back due to roads) we are running today.

Monday is going to be Black Friday mess 2.0.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Last night I had 4 packages from Poland. 66 kg each. NDA savers, had to have cost an arm and a leg.

Anytime i see KG for the weight I know it’s gonna be heavy.

ManInBrown

We had a mountain of irregs in the building they’ve been holding for a week. A cavalry of help from other centers showed up Thursday and they got them all out of the building and delivered. They were popping out of my board all day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1r91VR.gif

ups1990

Damn Casper mattress! Had my fair share of those this week. The whole king size bed setup. I saw Jim Rome last summer and I told him, how much we drivers hate to deliver those damn casper mattress he pushes on his radio show.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Damn Casper mattress! Had my fair share of those this week. The whole king size bed setup. I saw Jim Rome last summer and I told him, how much we drivers hate to deliver those damn casper mattress he pushes on his radio show.
Are the Casper mattresses signature required ?
The last mattress I delivered (wasn't Casper) needed a sig and had to work around it all day, pissed me off LOL.

Anytime i see KG for the weight I know it’s gonna be heavy.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to explain to other preloaders that 1kg = 2.2lb / 10kg = 22lb / 50kg = 110lbs.

Third grade math. 68kg boxes with no over 70 tape come on guys the thing obviously weighs a buck fifty not 80lbs fewer.