Is 804 ever going to vote?

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
Inquiring minds would really like to know. Sounds like your supplement got some good things at the bargaining table so can we wrap this up sometime this century?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What about western PA? They got a worse offer and voted no 90%. Don’t they deserve better?

We were told at the Monthly Meeting that they were offered an excellent TA at first( money to shore up their pension) but for unknown reasons voted it down,and got a worse second TA. UPS isn't budging,and it may get enforced

Rack em

Made the Podium
Inquiring minds would really like to know. Sounds like your supplement got some good things at the bargaining table so can we wrap this up sometime this century?
The 804 supplement got written up, but the mechanic wrote "Scheduled to fix." So we are all waiting on the mechanic before it can be voted on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were told at the Monthly Meeting that they were offered an excellent TA at first( money to shore up their pension) but for unknown reasons voted it down,and got a worse second TA. UPS isn't budging,and it may get enforced
Why would a second TA ever be worse?

Because the union leaders have no balls. They were threatened round 1 (by the union) vote yes or the pension money will be taken away. I mean what union threatens it’s own members?

Ifixbrokenthings

The 804 supplement got written up, but the mechanic wrote "Scheduled to fix." So we are all waiting on the mechanic before it can be voted on.

A for effort on the insult, but I'm a plant engineering mechanic. When my stuff breaks, it gets fixed right away.

Rack em

Made the Podium
A for effort on the insult, but I'm a plant engineering mechanic. When my stuff breaks, it gets fixed right away.
I just like to poke fun at the mechanics because they get a reputation. A lot of drivers in my center talk :censored2: on our mechanic, but he has always fixed the stuff I write up as soon as possible so I have never understood why people complain.

542thruNthru

dCyozCs.gif
7NNe.gif

Ifixbrokenthings

I just like to poke fun at the mechanics because they get a reputation. A lot of drivers in my center talk :censored2: on our mechanic, but he has always fixed the stuff I write up as soon as possible so I have never understood why people complain.

It's all good. The auto mechanics have it rough because of having to order parts. My equipment takes all similar parts (ups standard equipment) so I always have everything in stock.

browned out

Did 804 get clear language that is not open to interpretation regarding 22.4s?

Or; will UPS have a contractual right to layoff as many RPCDs as they want on Mondays and Tuesdays?

804 should have language that provides Local 804's current and future RPCD's the right to a 40 hour work week.

They found a way to guarantee 22.4s 40 hours per week. So....get back to the table and find a way to guarantee RPCDs 40 hours per week.

Look to the NORCAL supplement.

There absolutely should be language that guarantees current package car drivers and all future (RPCDs) the right to 40 hours before a single 22.4 gets 40 hours.

If the 804 supplement does not provide RPCDs who are laid off on Mondays and/or Tuesdays the right to bump 22.4s on Sat and/or Sun.

Vote that POS down.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Did 804 get clear language that is not open to interpretation regarding 22.4s?

Or; will UPS have a contractual right to layoff as many RPCDs as they want on Mondays and Tuesdays?

804 should have language that provides Local 804's current and future RPCD's the right to a 40 hour work week.

They found a way to guarantee 22.4s 40 hours per week. So....get back to the table and find a way to guarantee RPCDs 40 hours per week.

Look to the NORCAL supplement.

There absolutely should be language that guarantees current package car drivers and all future (RPCDs) the right to 40 hours before a single 22.4 gets 40 hours.

If the 804 supplement does not provide RPCDs who are laid off on Mondays and/or Tuesdays the right to bump 22.4s on Sat and/or Sun.

Vote that POS down.
This was the main reason I voted no is the fact that 22.4 get a 40 hour guarantee yet the job classification that has been the norm for decades (RPCD) get no guarantee. Their true motives are obvious and I didn't want 5 years of low seniority RPCD drivers getting screwed over.

542thruNthru

This was the main reason I voted no is the fact that 22.4 get a 40 hour guarantee yet the job classification that has been the norm for decades (RPCD) get no guarantee. Their true motives are obvious and I didn't want 5 years of low seniority RPCD drivers getting screwed over.

You're in the West champ. You're guaranteed 40 if any 22.4 is working at all during the week.

sketch-1552529679596.png