Is a grievance worth anything?

Should I file the grievance

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Nah
It’s a pro and con situation... which is why I’m here. Is poking the bear worth it or not. Idk where you came from but go back if you’re that bothered.

File the grievance and keep your head down. Address management respectfully, giving them no cause against you.

If they do put a proverbial bullseye on your back, file again for retaliation. Keep filing until they leave you alone.

clean hairy

Am I wrong about the increased scrutiny that comes along with every grievance filed?
Unlike you (who I suspect never filed a grievance)
I have filed countless times.
They leave you alone once they realize they will be hit with a blizzard of grievances from a person who knows the comtract.
They then move on to another person as their target...

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
If they harass you after you file grievances call your area NLRB (Labor Board, government agency) and file charges on the company for them harassing you over your using your protected rights.
A ULP charge will get them off your back and keep them off for quite some time.
Record any threats and intimidation. Either rise and fight the unusual trash you get while trying to make a living here or learn to cower under it.
Your life is your legacy.

Nah
If they harass you after you file grievances call your area NLRB (Labor Board, government agency) and file charges on the company for them harassing you over your using your protected rights.
A ULP charge will get them off your back and keep them off for quite some time.
Record any threats and intimidation. Either rise and fight the unusual trash you get while trying to make a living here or learn to cower under it.
Your life is your legacy.

Wouldn't it be better to grieve for retaliation first? That way you can say you exhausted the grievance process first. I would think it would make your complaint look a little more credible, anyway.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Wouldn't it be better to grieve for retaliation first? That way you can say you exhausted the grievance process first. I would think it would make your complaint look a little more credible, anyway.
Did you miss this part of my post?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you acquire the trait of being ignorant or just grow up being a puke?
What the op posted was not what you childishly mocked.

I was mocking you.

It is a natural reaction for management to pay attention to an employee who files a grievance. This is why we were always told to have our **** together before putting pen to paper.

Additionally, there is a difference between increased scrutiny and outright harassment.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I was mocking you.

It is a natural reaction for management to pay attention to an employee who files a grievance. This is why we were always told to have our **** together before putting pen to paper.

Additionally, there is a difference between increased scrutiny and outright harassment.
Mock all you want punk. Your :censored2: is together but it's collected in your head and flows from there.
Troll on.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I understand his concern
quit whining like a bitch
42nFwOC.png

myback

Carry note book and pen and keep it ready at all times. Any time he says ANYTHING write it down and make sure he sees you writing it down.