Is a sick day or opt count as 5 punch?

MrBrown

Missed stew when I left tonight. From the few drivers I talked to I got mixed answers. Thanks for the info. Two years into progression, I'm gonna sign up anyway

Johney

A sixth punch is o/t, but as your post title says if you called out or took a opt 3 day then your Saturday or 6th punch is straight time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Mom, I'm too lazy to get you anything, so here's some cheap flowers to shut you up", "by the way, I used your credit card number"...

Big Babooba

Sorry it's straight pay.
Sat is a 6 punch , forced or not ,, it's OT
The Mastah of the Cove is correct. For full time employees a 6th punch is a day outside of your normal workweek. It is time and a half even if you don't work every day of your scheduled workweek. I'll work 2 days and a Saturday (3 days unpaid) and bring home almost $800. Not bad for a lazy ass like me.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
The Mastah of the Cove is correct. For full time employees a 6th punch is a day outside of your normal workweek. It is time and a half even if you don't work every day of your scheduled workweek. I'll work 2 days and a Saturday (3 days unpaid) and bring home almost $800. Not bad for a lazy ass like me.
In my local you have to have 5 paid days to get OT on Saturday...if not you get paid straight time.