Is amazon really labor intensive?

If former amazon workers think that amazon gave them so much work. They shouldn't be complaining because the warehouse industry is more labor intensive they they think. A lot of people complain about amazon. I personally never had a problem with there medium size work load. However I applied at other jobs that made amazon seem like light work. Just check the video of performance food service which is similar to giant distribution, dot.foods and various other warehouse industries. They offer up to 20$ per hour but put so much expectations. 12 hour per shift in a freezer, and apparently the workers have to sweep and clean the entire warehouse before they leave.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If former amazon workers think that amazon gave them so much work. They shouldn't be complaining because the warehouse industry is more labor intensive they they think. A lot of people complain about amazon. I personally never had a problem with there medium size work load. However I applied at other jobs that made amazon seem like light work. Just check the video of performance food service which is similar to giant distribution, dot.foods and various other warehouse industries. They offer up to 20$ per hour but put so much expectations. 12 hour per shift in a freezer, and apparently the workers have to sweep and clean the entire warehouse before they leave.

D5353053-0418-410F-A3A9-2624BDCDB2F2.gif